Cross Turismo 4S ... my thoughts after 1000 km

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo ; CT4S ordered
Country flag
I took delivery of my new MY22 CT4S on october 22nd.

The car is just incredible and so fast that I can't imagine what the TT and TTS feel like.
I come from a Macan Turbo that feels so outdated and slow in comparison.
This car is definetely worth the wait !

... except that it broke down on me after 1000 km or 2 weeks of ownership. I had it towed because it would not charge at any charging stations. The dealer, who has had the car for 2 weeks now, could not get it to charge either. They order a first part but it did not solve it. Finally they figured out that it was the converter that needed to be changed. Today they informed that the part will not be available until mid january meaning that I won't get it until another 2 months.

To make a story short, I waited 7 months for the delivery, drove 2 weeks, and will wait another 2-3 months before getting it back.

Good job Porsche !

Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo 4S ... my thoughts after 1000 km C22F9E61-D065-4F59-B2C0-CF89B678CA2F
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I took delivery of my new MY22 CT4S on october 22nd.

The car is just incredible and so fast that I can't imagine what the TT and TTS feel like.
I come from a Macan Turbo that feels so outdated and slow in comparison.
This car is definetely worth the wait !

... except that it broke down on me after 1000 km or 2 weeks of ownership. I had it towed because it would not charge at any charging stations. The dealer, who has had the car for 2 weeks now, could not get it to charge either. They order a first part but it did not solve it. Finally they figured out that it was the converter that needed to be changed. Today they informed that the part will not be available until mid january meaning that I won't get it until another 2 months.

To make a story short, I waited 7 months for the delivery, drove 2 weeks, and will wait another 2-3 months before getting it back.

Good job Porsche !
That is just a complete nightmare not to mention an unmitigated disappointing experience.

I would look for some goodwill from Porsche (not the dealer) to compensate for this.

Glad you're enjoying the car (when you can) but for me this would not make up for the hassle. I went through a certain amount of pain in the early weeks of ownership but not to the same extent you have.

OP
OP

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That is just a complete nightmare not to mention an unmitigated disappointing experience.

I would look for some goodwill from Porsche (not the dealer) to compensate for this.

Glad you're enjoying the car (when you can) but for me this would not make up for the hassle. I went through a certain amount of pain in the early weeks of ownership but not to the same extent you have.
thanks for your support
I feel totally desperate

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
That is unacceptable! Have You triad to contact Porsche France? Or even Porsche DE.

Where in France do you get this experience?

OP
OP

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That is unacceptable! Have You triad to contact Porsche France? Or even Porsche DE.

Where in France do you get this experience?
i contacted Porsche France but it’s an outsourced call center somewhere in Morocco I guess. They just listen and take notes. Dealer is in Nantes - a great dealer but they are totally helpless. Porsche DE will redirect me to Porsche FR I’m sure.

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
i contacted Porsche France but it’s an outsourced call center somewhere in Morocco I guess. They just listen and take notes. Dealer is in Nantes - a great dealer but they are totally helpless. Porsche DE will redirect me to Porsche FR I’m sure.
Maybe if your case arrives at Porsche France redirected from Porsche HQ, it carries more weight?

afel

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
So very odd! I would think Porsche would take a used part from a one of their demo's then replace it at a later time. Odd

OP
OP

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So very odd! I would think Porsche would take a used part from a one of their demo's then replace it at a later time. Odd
That’s exactly what I asked them to do
But the dealer has no more Taycans and Porsche France has not answered yet.
as you say really odd

lcarron

First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Well the worst scenario is out of the way, the dealer called me to inform me that the car is ready. Porsche sent the part overnight ! what a relief :)
Je suis content pour vous.

Pad-42

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Crossturismo
Country flag
Je suis content pour vous.
Hello bill, the dealers are completely lost and they need to count on porsche DE for solving issues. Good to see a situation was solved. Do you experience issues with the alarm ? Salutations. PS: ca manque un forum france…

OP
OP

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hello bill, the dealers are completely lost and they need to count on porsche DE for solving issues. Good to see a situation was solved. Do you experience issues with the alarm ? Salutations. PS: ca manque un forum france…
absolutely the alarm issue is still there as Porsche has not released the update yet.
PS. Ça manque trop en effet ;)

Pad-42

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Crossturismo
Country flag
Now this my turn. The CT parked in my garage last 2 weeks. I would like to use it today, and impossible to open the car and to activate it. Calling porsche assistance they will come to put the car on a trailer to go to next Porsche center. And only after 516km… well done porsche …
Sponsored