Kellster

First Name
Kellie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan
Country flag
Glovis Supreme loaded at Emden and left for Brunswick USA within past 12 hours. Prior schedule showed it going to Santa Marta then San Diego and Benicia.

Does anyone have an updated schedule for the Supreme?

Does anyone’s TYD show their Taycan on that ship?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kellster

Kellster

First Name
Kellie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan
Country flag
I wish. My Taycan has been sitting at the dock since Nov 15th.
My TYD still shows me at Emden since 11/18 but the dealer said I made it on this ship. I am hoping to see TYD updated tomorrow and report I made it. Hopefully we both did.

jvincent

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey CT4
Country flag
My TYD still shows me at Emden since 11/18 but the dealer said I made it on this ship. I am hoping to see TYD updated tomorrow and report I made it. Hopefully we both did.
Are you showing 12/10 out of Emden on TYD?

Car got to Emden on 11/16. If I'm on the Glovis Supreme, it's going to make missing the end of the year deadline that much more frustrating.

Original schedule showed Glovis Supreme through the canal with first stop San Diego. Then it was changed to Santa Marta and onward. Now she is (apparently) steaming for Brunswick. I can't watch this anymore. :confused:

OP
OP
Kellster

Kellster

First Name
Kellie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan
Country flag

Car got to Emden on 11/16. If I'm on the Glovis Supreme, it's going to make missing the end of the year deadline that much more frustrating.

Original schedule showed Glovis Supreme through the canal with first stop San Diego. Then it was changed to Santa Marta and onward. Now she is (apparently) steaming for Brunswick. I can't watch this anymore. :confused:
Yes. I got to Emden on 11/18 and my TYD shows departure on 12/10, arrival in Benicia on 1/7, and to dealer on 1/21. Very frustrating. Congress should extend the credit for anyone who ordered in ’21 but doesn’t take delivery until ‘22. I sent emails to my house and senate reps as well as pres. I know most would say why bother, they won’t listen, but it couldn’t hurt. If enough people did this, it could get traction. I included a draft letter to send in a prior reply. Search by Kellster and it should pop up. Feel free to use.

Of course ”compromise” has become a bad word at both ends of the political spectrum. Given the close vote on the infrastructure bill, I don’t see how they will be able to get the votes for BBB so maybe the existing tax credit will stand.

jvincent

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey CT4
Country flag
I'm showing the same dates for Benicia and dealer (although you can't get any closer than Porsche Walnut Creek). Originally, car was going to make it by year's end so I think Porsche will probably pick up the cost difference. ?

OP
OP
Kellster

Kellster

First Name
Kellie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan
Country flag
I'm showing the same dates for Benicia and dealer (although you can't get any closer than Porsche Walnut Creek). Originally, car was going to make it by year's end so I think Porsche will probably pick up the cost difference. ?
There's a fantasy!

Climax_F82

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
22 Taycan
Country flag

I show the same date as you and mine also arrived at Emden on the 16th. Hoping we made it on this ride!

Climax_F82

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
22 Taycan
Country flag
Looks like my vessel will be the Cygnus Leader. Set to arrive at Emden on the 30th. ETA moved up from the 21st to the 7th of January. Hoping i can get it a week earlier to get that tax break haha. Original ETA 11.19.21

Last edited:

jvincent

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey CT4
Country flag
I show the same date as you and mine also arrived at Emden on the 16th. Hoping we made it on this ride!
TYD now reporting that my car is aboard Glovis Supreme. Estimating port of Benicia on 1/21/22. So on an earlier ship, but arrival date has again slipped.

Update: Looks like the car has overshot Benicia and is heading for Japan, back to San Diego, and then to Benicia. ?
Porsche Taycan Glovis Supreme left Emden My Porsche

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kellster

Kellster

First Name
Kellie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan
Country flag
Mine is on the Glovis Supreme with a 7 day delay from original arrival date.
Yup. Me Too. I was scheduled to be on a ship on 12/10 with dealer arrival 1/21. Now on the Glovis Supreme with dealer arrival on 1/28...go figure!

OP
OP
Kellster

Kellster

First Name
Kellie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan
Country flag
TYD now reporting that my car is aboard Glovis Supreme. Estimating port of Benicia on 1/21/22. So on an earlier ship, but arrival date has again slipped.

Update: Looks like the car has overshot Benicia and is heading for Japan, back to San Diego, and then to Benicia. ?
My Porsche.png
We're in the same boat...Maritime tracker says Glovis is on its way to Brunswick Georgia arriving 12/8 but no route forecast after that. Oy.

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Mine just updated the same thing- on Glovis Supreme. Maybe we should start a new Glovis Supreme thread.
We need to all start putting out good energy into this ship- I honestly believe this ship will make it to the West Coast before the end of the year. It left Emden the 27th, its chugging along at a really good 16-18 knots, and ships have been making the West Coast at slower speeds in about 29 days. I think we have a shot at this.
They roll off the ship, they get assigned to trucks and invoiced to our dealers by about December 29th, and we make the tax credit by the 31st!!

yama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Non Porsche
Country flag
My car made the Glovis Supreme as well. Checking the shipping schedule now shows it arriving in Benicia on 12/29/21.
and yet somehow my delivery date slipped to 1/28/22. ?

RallyG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT
Country flag

My Porsche.png
I am in some boat no pun intended). Previously scheduled to arrive at Benicia on January 2 and now pushed to arrive at PECLA through Benicia on February 4. No idea why going to Japan first. Seems a bit atypical.