Finally ordered

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
Congrats pal
I guarantee you will add more toys and spend more money before your freeze point

I started with an 89k 4s and I’m upto a 130k Turbo now, I still have 3 weeks before my freeze point so will prob end up spending more

OP
OP

Mak123

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 5 series, Audi Q7, BMW i8
Country flag
Congrats pal
I guarantee you will add more toys and spend more money before your freeze point

I started with an 89k 4s and I’m upto a 130k Turbo now, I still have 3 weeks before my freeze point so will prob end up spending more
I fear you might be correct! I’m already looking at the turbo S and thinking DO IT DO IT! Like you I was going to go for the S.

I’m going to a launch event at the end of the month, that will be my weak point :)

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
I would get a Turbo S if I could get one soon
It’s actually cheaper due to better residual values

my Turbo was a March build but now delayed till late April for an early July delivery

OP
OP

Mak123

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I would get a Turbo S if I could get one soon
It’s actually cheaper due to better residual values

my Turbo was a March build but now delayed till late April for an early July delivery
Might have a look at the Turbo S price difference. Have you managed to see a Taycan yet in the UK?

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
No I’ve decided not to see one until the day I collect mine and drive the 400 miles home

I think you might struggle to find a Turbo S build slot the dealers I’ve spoken too have a few people waiting and it’s looking like 12-18m before it would arrive!

if you find one DM me as I’d be interested myself

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I was told that silverstone Porsche actually had a Taycan a coupe of weeks ago
Did you see it?

OP
OP

Mak123

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I was told that silverstone Porsche actually had a Taycan a coupe of weeks ago
Did you see it?
they haven’t, well that’s what they have told me. they have a launch event on the 31st March and they are getting their first one a couple of weeks before.

I will let you know what I find out about the turbo S

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
they haven’t, well that’s what they have told me. they have a launch event on the 31st March and they are getting their first one a couple of weeks before.

I will let you know what I find out about the turbo S
I think it’s the experience Centre that has one not the dealerships
yeah I’d be interested in a Turbo S if I didn’t have to wait too long !!!!!

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Velar, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I have ordered my 4S from Cardiff Porsche and they are quoting a Sept delivery, they said that the Turbo and Turbo S are even longer times but I don't think anyone knows. Have Silverstone just said thats a rough date for delivery in October?

OP
OP

Mak123

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have ordered my 4S from Cardiff Porsche and they are quoting a Sept delivery, they said that the Turbo and Turbo S are even longer times but I don't think anyone knows. Have Silverstone just said thats a rough date for delivery in October?
Yes, this is a rough date. I will be happy to get it this year. The guys that do all of our company cars were quoting Q1 of next year.

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes, this is a rough date. I will be happy to get it this year. The guys that do all of our company cars were quoting Q1 of next year.
Only reason for asking is that I spoke to Chad there and he said to me he is confident of a 4S by July, but every other Porsche stated September so was thinking of changing my order to Silverstone

OP
OP

Mak123

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Only reason for asking is that I spoke to Chad there and he said to me he is confident of a 4S by July, but every other Porsche stated September so was thinking of changing my order to Silverstone
Ive been dealing with them for a couple of weeks. They just say they have been told their allocation is October. However, it’s only a guide date.

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks MAk123

GEE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
Congrats Mak, I've got my 4S with Silverstone with an ETA of April,...perfect timing to go with the new BIK :cool:.
Sponsored