Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build!

Jenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
25? Tesla Roadster/22 Tesla MYP/21 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
You'd be very disappointed with the bottom section of the Taycan's B pillar. SPOILER: it's plastic.
I've seen it and I am. Insane on the Turbo and Turbo S for what they cost but it is what it is. Hoping that by the time the aluminum roof is available (my Turbo allocation is delayed due to that) they will have an exclusive option to put leather there. I'll certainly spec it if they do.
Sponsored

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Velar, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Thanks for the feedback both. What colour interior goes best with the Gentian Blue?

Jenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks for the feedback both. What colour interior goes best with the Gentian Blue?
For any of the blue's I am very partial to the Basalt Black/Atacama Beige two-tone Club Leather Interior Olea as the other colors are all too dark on a dark car for me.(IMHO of course!)

I dislike like the Black/Chalk two-tone leather interior as the doors and the rear seats are fully chalk and lose the two tone look that the Black/Beige offers.

(Please note GDHazy is in the UK! The Black/Chalk I am referring to here is NOT the same as the US market!)

I realize this is an expensive upgrade coming from the standard interior on the 4S.
Drop the crests on the headrests if you have to and/or one of the extra displays (the rear seat one is pretty useless and from the reviews I've seen it's hard to use than normal controls. Plus you as the driver will never see/use it!)

Basalt Black/Atacama Beige two-tone Club Leather Interior Olea on Gentian Blue:

Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build! 1024int4

Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build! 1024int5
Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build! 1024int2

Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build! 1024int3

Found a pic with more body color in it for you:

Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build! 1024int6

Last edited:

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
Looking for feedback on the best option for interior with Carmine Red Exterior and wheels for a 4S

Last edited by a moderator:

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Looking for feedback on the best option for interior with Carmine Red Exterior and wheels for a 4S
I'd go for the full black leather or the Black Vegan option on interior. As for wheels, either the 20" Aero sport or the 21" Taycan ones (not mission e) in gloss black!

MTM2012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Taycan Turbo, '19 Cayenne Turbo
Country flag
For any of the blue's I am very partial to the Basalt Black/Atacama Beige two-tone Club Leather Interior Olea as the other colors are all too dark on a dark car for me.(IMHO of course!)

I dislike like the Black/Chalk two-tone leather interior as the doors and the rear seats are fully chalk and lose the two tone look that the Black/Beige offers.
At least from what I can tell from the online configurator, the Black/Chalk interior IS two-tone and has the exact same look as the Basalt Black / Atacama Beige club leather at a more reasonable price.

Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build! Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 12.22.38 PM

Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build! Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 12.31.14 PM

Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build! Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 12.31.36 PM

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
At least from what I can tell from the online configurator, the Black/Chalk interior IS two-tone and has the exact same look as the Basalt Black / Atacama Beige club leather at a more reasonable price.

Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 12.22.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 12.31.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 12.31.36 PM.png
I have heard that Chalk loves your blue jeans. Two different dealers suggested that if you get chalk to get a great leather protection package.
I am going the Beige way myself as I saw it at Porsche North America and at a dealer. It is stunning.

MTM2012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Taycan Turbo, '19 Cayenne Turbo
Country flag
I have heard that Chalk loves your blue jeans. Two different dealers suggested that if you get chalk to get a great leather protection package.
I am going the Beige way myself as I saw it at Porsche North America and at a dealer. It is stunning.
I agree. Certain dark jeans do transfer. Light colored leather does show dirt/dye transfer more than darker colors and will require more frequent cleaning to maintain its appearance. I would not be more concerned about permanent staining than beige, but the chalk will require more work to maintain. I do like the club beige leather better but couldn't justify the cost difference on my turbo build.

Jenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@MTM2012 my reply was to:

GDHazy

LocationUK

Note his location!

"Chalk" in the UK is our "Limestone." And our "Chalk" is their "Crayon"
The online configurations are different depending on market so you need to be specific to the market. And in both cases (our limestone their chalk) is two tone, but the doors and rear seats are very different and personally I don't like it.

Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build! int1

As you can see the whole door except the very top is one color, the center console sides and the entire rear bench.

I do like the club beige leather better but couldn't justify the cost difference on my turbo build.
Get the Club Beige! Drop a silly extra screen or something if you have to.

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks Jenner. Now I'm stuck on what colour car :( I'm going between grey, blue and red just not sure as not seen in person.

GreggT

First Name
GreggT
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.drivingfanatic.com
Vehicles
Multiple Porsches and Mercedes AMG
Country flag
Every time I see those huge center console cup holder holes......I think I can't wait until David MacNeil or someone comes up with good covers for those :rolleyes: .
Porsche obviously thinks we need a place for our drinks while driving......more than we need A.M. radio. :)

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
Every time I see those huge center console cup holder holes......I think I can't wait until David MacNeil or someone comes up with good covers for those :rolleyes: .
Porsche obviously thinks we need a place for our drinks while driving......more than we need A.M. radio. :)
Apparently, that is why some people order the free Smoking Package, as it gives you a nice cover for the front cup holder.

GreggT

First Name
GreggT
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.drivingfanatic.com
Vehicles
Multiple Porsches and Mercedes AMG
Country flag
Apparently, that is why some people order the free Smoking Package, as it gives you a nice cover for the front cup holder.
Wow.....didn't know that......but wife's build is already being built.
So....too late for us.

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
Wow.....didn't know that......but wife's build is already being built.
So....too late for us.
Pretty sure you can just ask for it. It doesn't cost anything, and it comes in a bag. It's not really "built," and I'm not really even sure why they don't just include it.
Sponsored