First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S MY22 and Abarth 595 Trofero:
Country flag
Nice! What have you ordered?
4S performance in standard black, going for the RS wheels, think crayon leather with adaptive sports seats, bose, pano roof, side skirts, black trim, privacy glass, folding mirror, ambient lighting, chrono and a few other bits. In to finalise next week

OP
OP
icedup51

icedup51

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
4S performance in standard black, going for the RS wheels, think crayon leather with adaptive sports seats, bose, pano roof, side skirts, black trim, privacy glass, folding mirror, ambient lighting, chrono and a few other bits. In to finalise next week
Also have put on charging cover and 150k DC charger. Not sure about the mode 3 cable is it needed?

obxckw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Congrats. I put my order in but won't get delivery til late June!
My sales person said that PDLS+ is on stop order so I had to put my order in w/o it hoping it'll change between now and then. You?

OP
OP
icedup51

icedup51

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My sales person said that PDLS+ is on stop order so I had to put my order in w/o it hoping it'll change between now and then. You?
Told matrix lights no go for months, shame as have them on the merc and they are brilliant for night driving, dont think i want to put back order just in hope they may come back

Lars

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 911 C4S Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Just checking - do you mean Matrix light or PDLS+? I was under the impression PDLS+ is standard one 4S and Matrix is the one on stop. Mine is all confirmed with PDLS+
My order was placed back mid July, locked first week Jan and I got a build date completion of Feb 20th (or a little earlier I'm told) with delivery March. Mines a 4S CT

OP
OP
icedup51

icedup51

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just checking - do you mean Matrix light or PDLS+? I was under the impression PDLS+ is standard one 4S and Matrix is the one on stop. Mine is all confirmed with PDLS+
My order was placed back mid July, locked first week Jan and I got a build date completion of Feb 20th (or a little earlier I'm told) with delivery March. Mines a 4S CT
Yes the Matrix lights are on stop, the cost option. Did you order any additional charging cables?

Lars

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes the Matrix lights are on stop, the cost option. Did you order any additional charging cables?
No extra cables ordered. Most of my charging will be at home (I have installed an Andersen 2 ready in place which has its own cable). The SA said in my circumstances I wouldn't need an extra cable unless at an office which only has a socket etc... On the road DC tend to have tethered cables so dont need additional cables. He said its only if I needed to use an AC somewhere that doesn't have a tethered cable. I will see how I get on; if I see the need I will get a suitable one.

obxckw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I think my salesperson is confused- he says PDLS+ is paused but I think it's the matrix LEDs that are paused. Lmk if you get additional details!

Lars

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I think my salesperson is confused- he says PDLS+ is paused but I think it's the matrix LEDs that are paused. Lmk if you get additional details!
You are correct. SA is def confused.

OP
OP
icedup51

icedup51

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
No extra cables ordered. Most of my charging will be at home (I have installed an Andersen 2 ready in place which has its own cable). The SA said in my circumstances I wouldn't need an extra cable unless at an office which only has a socket etc... On the road DC tend to have tethered cables so dont need additional cables. He said its only if I needed to use an AC somewhere that doesn't have a tethered cable. I will see how I get on; if I see the need I will get a suitable one.
Ive got Zappi 2 being installed end of month with tethered cable, went for that as have solar panels and seemed the best option for linking to them

Lars

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ive got Zappi 2 being installed end of month with tethered cable, went for that as have solar panels and seemed the best option for linking to them
Very good,. I dont have solar - adding them is expensive (and would be ugly on my roof) although the Andersen can do solar too. I liked the look of Andersen as its on display in the driveway

OP
OP
icedup51

icedup51

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Very good,. I dont have solar - adding them is expensive (and would be ugly on my roof) although the Andersen can do solar too. I liked the look of Andersen as its on display in the driveway
I let you know when they fit it, not sure if to put in or out of garage and its not going to be on too much display if outside. Still not sure not sure on the mode 3 cable, as its only a couple of hundred quid and knowing my luck ill be out of juice at an AC charger that doesnt have a cable. Did you put the 150k charger on your order?

Fsudoles

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan RWD
Country flag
Did you get a build date before your freeze point was reached? We’re at 76 days to delivery (estimated) but I don’t have a build date….it’s in scheduled for production phase.
Sponsored