First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Grattis!

Your car looks amazing in Silver and I had not seen the choice of the winter wheels before?

Since the wheels are suggested for use with winter tyres are the tyre dimensions different to the wheels with summer tyres, if you know what I mean. Would you have the same amount of rubber hitting the ground depending on the rims?

I have not found the spec for it here.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Skystorm

Skystorm

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS
Country flag
Grattis!

Your car looks amazing in Silver and I had not seen the choice of the winter wheels before?

Since the wheels are suggested for use with winter tyres are the tyre dimensions different to the wheels with summer tyres, if you know what I mean. Would you have the same amount of rubber hitting the ground depending on the rims?

No the summer tires are 2cm Wider..

esortho

First Name
Soren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Grattis!

Not sure this is what you're looking for:
https://content3.eu.porsche.com/pro...Winterkomplettradsätze$Sommerkomplettradsätze

The "default" Winter wheels are sold with Summer tyres as well, and dimensions will vary between rims.

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Thanks both! I looked again at the pictures you provided and I guess the summer tyres are on the 21 inch Mission E rims? That would give the 20 mm wider tyres of course.
I saw from the link that for the same rim size the tyres are the same dimensions both summer and winter.
Thanks it all makes sense now.

Those winter rims look really nice.

OP
OP
Skystorm

Skystorm

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS
Country flag
Thanks both! I looked again at the pictures you provided and I guess the summer tyres are on the 21 inch Mission E rims? That would give the 20 mm wider tyres of course.
I saw from the link that for the same rim size the tyres are the same dimensions both summer and winter.
Thanks it all makes sense now.

Those winter rims look really nice.
Thanks! The Taycan is so good!
Sponsored