Dan1210

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo.
Country flag
I take delivery tomorrow and have still had no invitation. To be honest, in my giddy excitement, I’d clean forgotten about it. I’ll chase it up…
I got an invitation today and I haven’t even had an allocation yet!
Sponsored

Bazza

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne hybrid V6 (Taycan on order)
Country flag
I got an invitation today and I haven’t even had an allocation yet!
Join the club. I got stage 2 (of 5 on the APP) invitation this morning but so far haven't locked in my options.
From what I can gather the idea is to do the track day, then lock in options once you've had a chance to try them on a real car??

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
I ordered mine in July, delivery (better be) next month. Not had an invite - did ask why not ages ago, but didn't really get a committal reply.

im85288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
From what I can gather the idea is to do the track day, then lock in options once you've had a chance to try them on a real car??
Yeah exactly this, was on the phone to my sales guy today and he was recommending I do the track day so that I can fully decide what options I think are useful. Had the invitation since around last September but didn’t want to book in a day when it’s freezing cold!

On a frustrating note, he was telling me I had a build slot allocated yesterday for my 4S ST but I have specifically requested to not have one until August/September to assure it will be a MY23.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
On a frustrating note, he was telling me I had a build slot allocated yesterday for my 4S ST but I have specifically requested to not have one until August/September to assure it will be a MY23.
If as I assume they've no shortage of orders, that shouldn't impact your plans- they've got the allocation, they give it to the first person in the queue that wants it, and they keep a note to ensure you're offered a MY23 build in that queue.

Adz_1990

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 GT4, VW T6, Turbo S CT, Cayenne Hybrid (due)
Country flag
Did my half day in a CT Turbo S last Friday at Silverstone. Windy day as you can imagine but still managed to experience everything (with the added bonus of the Merc F1 car test in the background)

Great day out as always.

Not sure what the Macan guy was on about last year about Taycans in the way, lapped every car numerous times including a new GT3, Macan's, 911's and so on!

Such a capable car, genuinely surprised me.

4 wheel drifting it on the low abrasion course was great fun and getting it to oversteer into the bends on the handling courses proved it can be playful if your brave enough!

Cannot wait for mine to arrive now in April, fingers crossed it's not delayed....!

TaycanHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo (2023)
Country flag
When do you get your invite?

Is it emailed to you or does it appear in Track Your Dream?

I've only recently put down a deposit, so not expecting any invite until near lock-in date.

Bazza

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne hybrid V6 (Taycan on order)
Country flag

I've only recently put down a deposit, so not expecting any invite until near lock-in date.
I received both an email on Monday and it also popped up in the App in TYDream phase 2 (out of 5).
Placed order/deposit 6/9/21

Adz_1990

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 GT4, VW T6, Turbo S CT, Cayenne Hybrid (due)
Country flag

You get an email direct from the Experience Centre inviting you to call/email and select a date.

darth_maul_80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 , Taycan GTS
Country flag
When did you order? I paid my deposit early Dec 21 and haven't heard anything
you can get your business partner number from your dealership and call Porsche experience centre and book in yourself too. That is what I did as i hadn't received it. We ordered 6th September at Silverstone Porsche and hadn't heard anything by November so did it that way after our SA gave us the details

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Possibly mentioned earlier in this thread, but something to keep in mind- if you ask for your deposit back after taking the Silverstone experience, I believe it's your at dealer's discretion as to whether to waive the cost of the event (around £500 I think) which otherwise is subtracted from the refund.

im85288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
Possibly mentioned earlier in this thread, but something to keep in mind- if you ask for your deposit back after taking the Silverstone experience, I believe it's your at dealer's discretion as to whether to waive the cost of the event (around £500 I think) which otherwise is subtracted from the refund.
Wow was not aware of that, thanks for sharing. Planning on taking the experience in either April or May. Had an email from them today saying I can book it in for a Taycan Turbo S…but I am ordering a 4S ST so replied back to see if I can drive a 4S instead…don’t want to annoy myself at how much faster the Turbo S is!

EngieTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
You get an email direct from the Experience Centre inviting you to call/email and select a date.
I got my email yesterday from them inviting me to call / email, they must have been reading this thread!!
It's probably a timing thing it looks like most Dec 21 orders are now getting their invite.... now the wait to get an build slot!
Sponsored