Turbo S arrived this week. I’m blown away.

Dimebag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I spent hours and hours on the configuration but I have to say, I wouldn’t change a thing about the spec I settled on after a few days with this absolute monster of a car.

The power is simply intoxicating… I’m going to have to learn to stop driving it like I stole it otherwise I shan’t have a licence for more than a week ?.

Most importantly, I didn’t even think about the weight of the car until 2 days after the first time I’d driven it. It feels 1000kg lighter than it actually is.

The handling, the power, interior quality, exterior styling… this car is faultless.

Kudos chaps, we picked well.

Porsche Taycan Turbo S arrived this week. I’m blown away. 66853939-DD63-4A7D-B99E-7784B6689E1F
Porsche Taycan Turbo S arrived this week. I’m blown away. EBDDCC7C-5B5D-4562-B1BC-1A65CE89905B
Porsche Taycan Turbo S arrived this week. I’m blown away. 081BA765-8780-4D86-ABDC-6BF9F497315A
Porsche Taycan Turbo S arrived this week. I’m blown away. 507B3190-95AA-405D-B271-1E5EF95DAC4D

OP
OP

Dimebag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Nice!
What is your configuration?
jet black
Black leather interior
Pano roof (essential)
Black brake callipers, was torn over this but glad I did.

Honestly, about £5000 worth of other upgrades I’ve forgotten about but what I love most, satin platinum wheels. Looks stunning on black.

Biggest disappointment: the Bose sound system just does not cut it compared to the Burmester in my previous car.

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Congrats! What % window tints do you have on your rear windows? (factory or private?)

OP
OP

Dimebag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Congrats! What % window tints do you have on your rear windows? (factory or private?)
just privacy glass option specced! The pano roof is stunning, you can’t even tell it’s glass from external viewing.

Reactions: AV7

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
just privacy glass option specced! The pano roof is stunning, you can’t even tell it’s glass from external viewing.
Yup love the pano roof. Getting my car tinted this week and having a hard time deciding between 35% and 20%

reggie-g75

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S, 992 C4S, 2020 Panamera GTS ST
Country flag
nice, What made you choose black callipers?

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
Yup love the pano roof. Getting my car tinted this week and having a hard time deciding between 35% and 20%
Go 20% all around and 70% on the windshield (you cannot tell its tinted, just to reduce heat).
Porsche Taycan Turbo S arrived this week. I’m blown away. TaycanPorsche

OP
OP

Dimebag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
nice, What made you choose black callipers?
It’s my daily driver so wanted to keep it a bit more low key. Couldn’t decide whether I liked the yellow callipers at the time but on reflection, I’m really happy I kept it black on black. Nice against the platinum wheels too. What do you think?

WattTurbo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Go 20% all around and 70% on the windshield (you cannot tell its tinted, just to reduce heat).
TaycanPorsche.jpg
This is exactly my plan as well when we get ours. My son owns a car wrap/tint shop, and wanted to tint the windshield even darker but we don't want to risk getting a ticket since it'd be more noticeable.