refazi

First Name
Refael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S, 2020 Macan, BMW i8, Audi ETron
Country flag
Aloha, anyone got his car? i saw one in the wild few weeks ago at The St. Regis San Francisco valet parking, anyone from here?

porsche_coyote

First Name
Wiley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW ID.4 AWD Pro S, BMW i3
Country flag
Aloha, anyone got his car? i saw one in the wild few weeks ago at The St. Regis San Francisco valet parking, anyone from here?
Certainly not me. Yesterday my dealer told me that delivery is pushed back to the end of August.

refazi

First Name
Refael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Certainly not me. Yesterday my dealer told me that delivery is pushed back to the end of August.
hmm that's not that great, so you are going to get a 2020 model in August? usually that's when 2021 starts, my last Porsche was a 2012 Cayman R delivered in April 2011...

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
hmm that's not that great, so you are going to get a 2020 model in August? usually that's when 2021 starts, my last Porsche was a 2012 Cayman R delivered in April 2011...
given the circumstances, there may not be a model year 2021, or that comes out in q2 or so of next year.

refazi

First Name
Refael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
makes sense, 2008 also had some skips or very low deliveries..

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hello from San Jose. My schedule been quite stable staring in March after 2 movements shifting it 6 weeks.
Freeze in June, build July and delivery early Oct.

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hello from San Jose. My schedule been quite stable staring in March after 2 movements shifting it 6 weeks.
Freeze in June, build July and delivery early Oct.
Hiya Ron,
Hope all is well.
My schedule hasn't changed for a while, right now in mid August for delivery, but that seems to assume that my partially completed car is not going to be done until end of May which seems a bit conservative.

FYI, since my delivery moved out so much, my dealer was kind enough to switch my delivery to the Porsche Experience Center in LA. It is a quick flight down, great time there then get to enjoy the car for the ride back - just something to think about.

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hiya Ron,
Hope all is well.
My schedule hasn't changed for a while, right now in mid August for delivery, but that seems to assume that my partially completed car is not going to be done until end of May which seems a bit conservative.

FYI, since my delivery moved out so much, my dealer was kind enough to switch my delivery to the Porsche Experience Center in LA. It is a quick flight down, great time there then get to enjoy the car for the ride back - just something to think about.
I was already planning on PECLA delivery as soon as that option was available in the configurator. :cool:
Well worth the 500 for the 90min track session on another Taycan.

Congratulations on the August delivery, that was my original schedule.

porsche_coyote

First Name
Wiley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW ID.4 AWD Pro S, BMW i3
Country flag
I was already planning on PECLA delivery as soon as that option was available in the configurator. :cool:
Well worth the 500 for the 90min track session on another Taycan.

Congratulations on the August delivery, that was my original schedule.
I just got a new date in September for my car (Turbo, originally in June, but it has slipped at least three times now). The good news is that I've definitely moved my delivery to PECLA. But this wait is feeling really long...

kennedyjack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Velar, Audi A6
Hi guys,

I am looking to place a deposit for a 4s. Does anyone know what dealers in the Bay Area have a short-wait time.

refazi

First Name
Refael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi guys,

I am looking to place a deposit for a 4s. Does anyone know what dealers in the Bay Area have a short-wait time.
It seems that few dealers has some in stock if you are looking to order a specific one or can buy "off the lot"?