TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
Congratulations. Enjoy in good health! Nice to see a Turbo S not in white - most of the ones I have seen are in the launch spec white with the white wheels.

Cleansweep

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera gts Range Rover autobiography bmw 840ci sport
Country flag
Is your interior colour black or grey

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Congrats!

Looking forward to some commentary on the passenger screen since I ordered that and haven't seen it discussed much.
Like what can the passenger do?
When there is no passenger, is the screen entirely off, or does the Taycan name show up or is that a choice you can make?

Enjoy!

OP
OP
soul_electrified

soul_electrified

First Name
Swen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Carrera 4 , Porsche Macan
Country flag
Congrats!

Looking forward to some commentary on the passenger screen since I ordered that and haven't seen it discussed much.
When there is no passenger, is the screen entirely off, or does the Taycan name show up or is that a choice you can make?

Enjoy!
When there is no passenger the screen shows the Taycan Name, but you can turn it off if you want.

tnikolov

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Congrats!

Enjoy!
it’s pretty much useless, although you can do almost anything on it. But on mine it basically says Taycan all the time

Reactions: Reg

Cleansweep

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera gts Range Rover autobiography bmw 840ci sport
Country flag
Black looks nice I’ve ordered mine in black with frozen blue was due to be delivered early April dosnt look like that’s going to happen anytime soon but health is much more important at this time. I put my deposit down nearly 4 years ago so a bit longer won’t hurt. Hope you are enjoying it looks great

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
Porsche Code: PL56MN91

Sport seats
Cheers I didn’t realize the seats were perforated that look very nice, ive Gone for a Turbo in white and you have added the same options as mine

looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the car and options once you have had a chance to drive it