V200 My deposit was feb 2018

Snowbird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 turbo — Taycan turbo S
Country flag
My dealer just gave me a date. A long time of waiting . more than 2 years. Turbo S supposed to be delivered at the end of August. I will follow that baby.

how many Canadian get the taycan ?
more than 1 year My plate is waiting to be installed

je viens de recevoir une date de fabrication. J’attends depuis plus de 2 ans. À la fin d’Août pour la livraison . À suivre....
la plaque attendait poyr être installée depuis l’an passé.

Porsche Taycan V200   My deposit was feb 2018 53F69A63-0BA9-48B0-8142-5932C12EEA9B
Sponsored

EnjoyTheDrive

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 993, MB C63 AMG 507, S2000, Nissan GTR, Tesla M3P Track option, Volvo XC40, BMW E30 325IX, Subaru Forester XT, (Had owned Tesla 85, Tesla P90D)
Country flag
My dealer just gave me a date. A long time of waiting . more than 2 years. Turbo S supposed to be delivered at the end of August. I will follow that baby.

how many Canadian get the taycan ?
more than 1 year My plate is waiting to be installed

je viens de recevoir une date de fabrication. J’attends depuis plus de 2 ans. À la fin d’Août pour la livraison . À suivre....
la plaque attendait poyr être installée depuis l’an passé.

Good Morning. Thank you for this information. My dealer is closed due to Covid-19, but last I checked just a couple of weeks ago, he told me I am also at V200 and I have had my deposit since May of 2018. He stated that they still think my Taycan could come in the June/July timeframe.

So, my question to you is, Does this mean while in V200, my Taycan still has not been built? I asked because I have a deposit and am now considering other options like canceling or delaying due to our economy and Covid-19.

what do you know about this?

53F69A63-0BA9-48B0-8142-5932C12EEA9B.jpeg

struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
I put my deposit down after the launch in September 2019 for the Turbo S. Still waiting to get a build slot. I haven’t bothered following up since I talked to my rep at the February event at the dealership.

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 turbo — Taycan turbo S
Country flag
V200. Meaning the dealer has a slot. And it is written : v200 delivry date determined
I have until may to modify my order . Add extras

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
congrats, but also congrats on getting that license plate. I tried something similar right when the name was launched and all permutations were taken.

Chowster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
Nice plate! Please stay healthy and safe, especially in QC.

I had an April build allocation, with June delivery, but of course that has been delayed due to the factory shut down. I have had a deposit in for 2.5 years.

I suspect we can all push our dates back by 2-3 months.
Sponsored