Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
  • Vehicle trim/model : 4S Performance Battery Plus
  • Color: Carrera White
  • Porsche Code: PLIVXAL6
  • Delivery date: ApriL 15th 2020
After several weeks at the port in Germany my 4S was finally delivered yesterday.

Special notes:
Fully spec w/ almost all options except PCCB
Carbon mirrors and internal carbon details.
Model specification in red on doors.

All images are copyrighted.
Porsche Taycan After several weeks at port my 4S was finally delivered yesterday 3FF4256C-FCE8-45FA-9E3A-17614A62E9E4
Porsche Taycan After several weeks at port my 4S was finally delivered yesterday C891FE54-25BB-4807-9159-2BDC83493DE1
Porsche Taycan After several weeks at port my 4S was finally delivered yesterday 9835589A-F9D3-406F-88ED-AEF6E0955083

tnikolov

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
  • Vehicle trim/model : 4S Performance Battery Plus
  • Color: Carrera White
  • Porsche Code: PLIVXAL6
  • Delivery date: ApriL 15th 2020
After several weeks at the port in Germany my 4S was finally delivered yesterday.

Special notes:
Fully spec w/ almost all options except PCCB
Carbon mirrors and internal carbon details.
Model specification in red on doors.

All images are copyrighted.
Nice! Congrats!

May I ask why did you opt out of PCCB? That’s the first extra I ✔, on all my cars...

OP
OP

Zicolay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Nice! Congrats!

May I ask why did you opt out of PCCB? That’s the first extra I ✔, on all my cars...
I deliberated long and hard on the PCCBs. In the end it came down to my use vs cost and the possibility/risk of road noise when the brakes are not in regular use.
A noise in daily driving would bother me too much to be honest.

I will not take it to the track that often and the Scandinavian roads and conditions to me does not necessitate PCCBs. But that is just my opinion.

I did go for the PSCB (surface coated) w black calipers and can honestly say they do a fantastic job.

Only done 190 km so far, but I am very impressed with the quality.
There are some minor details in the operating system that needs to be addressed...
Like navigating media in both Apple Music and Spotify etc which is a bit cumbersome.

But it is a beautiful machine and the drive with PDCC Sport and PVT is unlike anything else I have driven.

OP
OP

Zicolay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Latest status:
My 4S is in the shop for PPF application and some minor detailing before my StormTrooper is ready.

Guess this is may be a world first Taycan with red logo, which complements the red logos on frontdoors.

More images in the weeks to come....
Porsche Taycan After several weeks at port my 4S was finally delivered yesterday 46B67202-9E8C-4832-BE0B-706A7EC8C006
Porsche Taycan After several weeks at port my 4S was finally delivered yesterday 15C504B6-EC6F-402E-A06F-E7300F5BFFA7

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
Super cool ice weapon :D!!
Sponsored