tomtom901

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD ST
Country flag
Good review and loved the part about the technical details on the GTS!

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
He makes the common error non-technical people make between power and torque and goes on (and on and on and on) about the faux sound he loves and I am totally underwhelmed by.

He also plays with the shading roof which he can't even see whilst driving without looking over his shoulder.

I'd love to have a play with a demo car with that roof since it is an ace gadget but actually prefer the look of the ally roof so wouldn't have it on my own car.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag

im85288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
One thing he mentioned that has given me food for thought is he attributed some of the improved driving dynamics to the GTS having RWS optioned as compared to his CT 4S. I know many on this forum recommend adding that option.,.though others and my advisor state it’s not needed.

Will have to try and test drive a model with and without hopefully when I do the PEC visit to make a final decision on it. Was originally going to add it…then when Matrix lights came back on the options list prioritised that over RWS.

G7SUM

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST 2023
Country flag
He uploaded a 9000 mile review of his CT 4S a few weeks ago, timing it 0-60 as 3.46s (spoiler alert- ST GTS was 3.5). https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/t...ycan-4s-cross-turismo-9000-mile-review.10561/
He says that Porsches always beat their claimed 0-60 times...but that's not surprising when he times them to 60 despite the claimed times being to 62.
Also worth mentioning that this is the same car Matt Watson drove a few weeks back and was unable to gain an accurate reading due to the additional glazing. He resorted to holding it out an opened window and achieved 3.5-60.

Computerglitch

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AMG 43 , 997
Country flag
I thought it was a good review apart from the waffle about the roof