PCM 6.0 update notice coming for 2020-2021 models over next 30 days

Oink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+, M3P
Country flag
Every once in a while I think I am going to go work there and fix this shit and then I remember what it's like to work in a shop that puts out software like this …
Deadlines, deadlines, deadlines. You want to add something cool? "No" -Manager. You want to present a better way to do X with Y, but it'll take you an uncertain amount of time to implement and get tested? "Good idea! It has to be finished and on my desk in 4 hours. No backing out or you're fired."

My previous employer wanted our team to create what amounts to a fucking AI neural net for our customers and get it done quickly.... because of course that's easy.
Sponsored

sfr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4s MY 2021
Country flag
Deadlines, deadlines, deadlines. You want to add something cool? "No" -Manager. You want to present a better way to do X with Y, but it'll take you an uncertain amount of time to implement and get tested? "Good idea! It has to be finished and on my desk in 4 hours. No backing out or you're fired."

My previous employer wanted our team to create what amounts to a fucking AI neural net for our customers and get it done quickly.... because of course that's easy.
For me the deadline is not the issue. It's more the fact we don't have any roadmap and any info ...