Taycan 4s April delivery

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
My black 4s made it to the dealership, late April, still April.. can't wait to get it.

IMG_9426.PNG

IMG_9427.PNG

IMG_9428.PNG
Congratulations. Once you get behind the wheel the long wait will be a distant memory.

OP
OP
Cpoarchy

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
Congratulations. Once you get behind the wheel the long wait will be a distant memory.

I know you are right, now if we can get this Rona virus over with, that's what they are calling it here,..

dryii

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2018 Tesla Model 3, 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
Country flag
My black 4s made it to the dealership, late April, still April.. can't wait to get it.
Lucky bastard! They should be turning it over post haste. They've had a lot of time to prepare. ;)

Toby Pennycuff

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911S, Porsche 930, Porsche GT3 Cup, Taycan 4S
Country flag
Congratulations Cpoarchy!!! I'm hopeful I can obtain a better update on the status of my 4S come next Monday as the factory re-opens. My salesperson has been on leave from the dealership for about 4 weeks, so I really haven't gotten a good, clear picture of exactly where my car is in the process. It *WAS* scheduled to complete the manufacturing process and be on the boat by 20-Mar! Of course, the factory closure turned that schedule to mush. So now, I wait (a bit impatiently I might add) for news from Zuffenhausen on the status of my car.

I hope you enjoy your 4S. It looks great!

Toby

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Congratulations Cpoarchy!!! I'm hopeful I can obtain a better update on the status of my 4S come next Monday as the factory re-opens. My salesperson has been on leave from the dealership for about 4 weeks, so I really haven't gotten a good, clear picture of exactly where my car is in the process. It *WAS* scheduled to complete the manufacturing process and be on the boat by 20-Mar! Of course, the factory closure turned that schedule to mush. So now, I wait (a bit impatiently I might add) for news from Zuffenhausen on the status of my car.

I hope you enjoy your 4S. It looks great!

Toby
If you call PCNA and give your commission number, they will let you know the status of the order.

ceresma

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S90D 2015
Country flag
My April delivery has now slipped to August. Im starting to wonder at what point I just wait for a 2021?? Does anyone have definitive knowledge of when the 21's will be coming??? I'd hate to buy a year old car. (at least without a significant discount). My first fix date was Feb 2 with April delivery to dealer.

Porsche Taycan Taycan 4s April delivery 60987716563__E7B04E3A-D675-4EAF-8AEC-8598F79856EF

r553

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
981 Spyder, 2015 Cayenne Diesel, 2020 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Congratulations. Enjoy.

My delivery has slipped to mid September.

DSmith

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Ordered, 2000 911 Cab
Country flag
I have the same build schedule and my 4S will be on the same boat!

Toby Pennycuff

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911S, Porsche 930, Porsche GT3 Cup, Taycan 4S
Country flag
If you call PCNA and give your commission number, they will let you know the status of the order.

Reg,

I have been in contact with PCNA two separate times since the factory shut down in March. BOTH interactions were less than informative. While both PCNA call center representatives were very nice, neither had any clue what I was talking about. I provided my Commission Number for both to use in their research. Sadly, all I got were superficial answers that were not helpful at all. My experience seems to differ from others who have obtained updates from PCNA on their cars' progress through the manufacturing/shipping cycles. It would seem that one plays a bit of PCNA Roulette when attempting to obtain this information. Sadly, I lost at the Roulette wheel both times!

I'm planning to ping my dealership next Monday to secure a more accurate update since the factory is scheduled to be back in operation beginning on 4-May.

Toby

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
. It would seem that one plays a bit of PCNA Roulette when attempting to obtain this information. Sadly, I lost at the Roulette wheel both times!
Yeah, been there. First time I called, I got nothing. Called back and won and got more info (my sales rep was out for a while).

Good luck.