FOD now available for 2022 Taycans

Deleted member 6348

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up. I will try it later tonight.

Sparky

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CT 4
Country flag
I loaded ALK too. Download and install went very smoothly. Thanks for letting us know it was available.

Mrceo87

First Name
Nathaniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I purchased two functions a week ago and have yet to receive the downloads. My app says this…..

Porsche Taycan FOD now available for 2022 Taycans 681DBC13-2F84-4482-B6BF-7950B28177CD

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
Hi,
mine say, purchase successful and asks me to start the car and follow
instruction. But they don’t show up in the PCM. Even when I updated everything.

Any suggestions ?

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
For me ALK appeared immediately and was active within 10 minutes.

PID was on hold. The dealer told me to bring it in and they would do a reset. But it would take a day. Suddenly after 4 weeks it appeared and was activated.

I ordered the 3 months free trial. Strange thing on my account it still says waiting for activation although both are active. Maybe it will stays like this. Lets see after the Trial is over. Maybe a lucky glitch?

I purchased the 7 GB data option for the kids today, just two months during holidays. It was active after 5 minutes. Showed active in the account immediately and invoice was sent after 10 minutes.

ruartur

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Tesla X
Country flag
I purchased both ALK and Innodrive. ALK update showed up right away and activated/installed in 30 min and was ready to be used. Innodrive took a day to be activated and became available the afternoon of the next day. I think they both installed at the same time, but activation of innodrive took longer.

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, 991.2 GT3
Country flag
We have a trip later this week so I wanted to try ALK. Went to purchase it and could not find FOD items within the MyPorsche web page. It was there earlier this month. Finally ended up in the Porsche connect store and it has a note that FOD is not available for 2022 models at this time. So it looks like Porsche pulled it. Maybe due to the software update????

OP
OP
dickp

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
We have a trip later this week so I wanted to try ALK. Went to purchase it and could not find FOD items within the MyPorsche web page. It was there earlier this month. Finally ended up in the Porsche connect store and it has a note that FOD is not available for 2022 models at this time. So it looks like Porsche pulled it. Maybe due to the software update????
I just looked & InnoDrive is available to purchase via FOD for my 2022 CT4. I have previously purchased ALK via FOD.

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, 991.2 GT3
Country flag
I just looked & InnoDrive is available to purchase via FOD for my 2022 CT4. I have previously purchased ALK via FOD.
Thanks, so there's something up with our 22 CT4. Not surprising. We had all kinds of issues in the beginning with the cars registration to the cloud. Porsche had to reset things on the back end for things to finally work. I can call Monday and see what PCNA can do.

JuTheKi

First Name
Jussi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 2022, RR P400e LWB 2018 "fully loaded"
Country flag
I was just now able to download and purchase Active Lane Keeping for my 2022 4 CT. It is currently installing. I went with the $24/month option.
Just ordered Active Lane Keeping for my 2022 CT4. Update came immediately and just followed instructions, waited 10 min and next time I started car the update was loading. It worked well enough on the road and very happy I bought it. 21 eur/month with three months free. Not sure if I need Innodrive at all?

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Just ordered Active Lane Keeping for my 2022 CT4. Update came immediately and just followed instructions, waited 10 min and next time I started car the update was loading. It worked well enough on the road and very happy I bought it. 21 eur/month with three months free. Not sure if I need Innodrive at all?
I have mine for 3 months now but it still says waiting for activation. It is active however like PID. I wonder if I have an unlimited free trial.

JuTheKi

First Name
Jussi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 2022, RR P400e LWB 2018 "fully loaded"
Country flag
I have mine for 3 months now but it still says waiting for activation. It is active however like PID. I wonder if I have an unlimited free trial.
If it is working on The car, you might get it free forever... Maybe wait for possible payment in 4th month? Otherwise shusshhhh :)
Sponsored