Introducing.... CHALKLT

Terrance Sig

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT3, Bronco, Foxbody, 2002
Country flag
Welcoming home my Taycan Cross Tourismo.

Always been a fan of Chalk over the years. With this being my first custom ordered Porsche I was overwhelmed with the options at your fingertips. I can see why it takes a little time and skill to really know how to spec a car for your personal luxury demands, drive enhancing capabilities, and for future resale. Then it always seems like you missed something after you finally get it. This was about a 10 month process from order submission to PECLA delivery.

I plan to go over my options list, PECLA delivery experience, and comparison between my previous GTS Sport Tourismo in my build thread. If you have not had your car delivered at the Porsche Experience you are definitely missing a great opportunity. HIGHLY encourage it if you can.

For now here are some initial pics I snagged this weekend after leaving cars and coffee. See you in the build thread later

Porsche Taycan Introducing.... CHALKLT SV306S Taycan Tanzanite Blue-05
Porsche Taycan Introducing.... CHALKLT SV306S Taycan Tanzanite Blue-08
Porsche Taycan Introducing.... CHALKLT SV306S Taycan Tanzanite Blue-12
Porsche Taycan Introducing.... CHALKLT SV306S Taycan Tanzanite Blue-19
Porsche Taycan Introducing.... CHALKLT SV306S Taycan Tanzanite Blue-22
Porsche Taycan Introducing.... CHALKLT SV306S Taycan Tanzanite Blue-14
Porsche Taycan Introducing.... CHALKLT SV306S Taycan Tanzanite Blue-31
Porsche Taycan Introducing.... CHALKLT SV306S Taycan Tanzanite Blue-09
Porsche Taycan Introducing.... CHALKLT SV306S Taycan Tanzanite Blue-36

Last edited:

ithinkmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 3, '22 4S CT, '22 MXP
Country flag
Wait, was there a RWD Cross Turismo? Did some config changed recently? I wasn't sure, don't follow model years changes since I got mine. :)

-ThinkMac-

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Really? I thought it was a whisper at best….
Whisper…on huge loudspeakers, like on Pink Floyd’s stage :angel:
i like glacier blue Porsche on the back, but i’d keep wheels black, as you have door handles.
Of course, your car, you miney, your decision!
congrats on a new car!

Alex74

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT (MY22)
Country flag
I think it’s a 4 wheel drive. Or it’s a ST with the bows of a CT.
enjoy your car and welcome

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
I think it’s a 4 wheel drive. Or it’s a ST with the bows of a CT.
enjoy your car and welcome
IMO, it’s a CT with off-road design package.

nefilim314

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
I had cancelled my Porsche Delivery Experience because it would have led to delays and now my car is sitting at a dealership waiting on a Burmester amp anyway. Makes me sad.

Do you guys know if you can do the PDE after taking delivery anyway? My wife is in third trimester at this point so we aren’t able to travel any more but I would still like to do this at some point. The dad car took longer to build than the kids.

Love the blue accents on white. I see a lot of chalk builds leaning into the monochromatic so this seems to keep it fresh.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
IMO, it’s a CT with off-road design package.
I think you're right. The black roof spoiler is standard on the CT- I don't think it's available on the ST? Incidentally, the rear "Taycan" badge looks to me to be centred, so it's not just had the "4" removed.

Reactions: B61

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
I think you're right. The black roof spoiler is standard on the CT- I don't think it's available on the ST? Incidentally, the rear "Taycan" badge looks to me to be centred, so it's not just had the "4" removed.
Afaik, at ST, parts around wheels are at the same colour as exterior, not black.
And roof spoiler as well,

YLA G

First Name
Yves
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Countryman, Tesla P3D - Order: Taycan ST
Country flag
I am the only one that dares to say that blue is not compatible with chalk?

OP
OP

Terrance Sig

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT3, Bronco, Foxbody, 2002
Country flag
Wait, was there a RWD Cross Turismo? Did some config changed recently? I wasn't sure, don't follow model years changes since I got mine. :)

-ThinkMac-
You are correct, all the CT's are all wheel drive. That was my typo
I had cancelled my Porsche Delivery Experience because it would have led to delays and now my car is sitting at a dealership waiting on a Burmester amp anyway. Makes me sad.

Do you guys know if you can do the PDE after taking delivery anyway? My wife is in third trimester at this point so we aren’t able to travel any more but I would still like to do this at some point. The dad car took longer to build than the kids.

Love the blue accents on white. I see a lot of chalk builds leaning into the monochromatic so this seems to keep it fresh.
Thanks man. Luckily the only delay I had was two weeks for PPF and ceramic that was installed by Porsche. Other than that it was great.
Particularly curious about reasons for the "downgrade" (GTS ST to 4 CT), if you don't mind sharing :)

Either way enjoy your new car!
Downgrade or upgrade is a bit of a misnomer here. The GTS standard options that I liked were attainable with the 4 as I spec'd it. I want my taycan for luxury and range more than power or on track performance. Being that I have a GT3, I did not benefit from the added power and decreased range of the GTS.

I am the only one that dares to say that blue is not compatible with chalk?
I had some slight reservations initially, but seeing the setup on the car has been brilliant. Every cars and coffee I have been to in the last few days has seen quite a crowd come flocking its way.

SThurlow

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag

You can always just buy a session at the PEC. 4S is about $600 for 90 mins. Turbo S is $700.
Sponsored