Abajansns

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Panamera, Audi Q5, Mazda CX-5, BMW 330 I
Country flag
Here’s my Taycan 4S code (yes I know most people don’t like the rear seat entertainment but I like the techy look and my kids will love it) I am going for a sporty on the outside and luxurious on the inside give me feedback

Here’s the code PP23TK16

Here’s Porsche code where you can see my build https://www.porsche.com/microsite/porsche-code/international.aspx
Sponsored

Last edited:

YLA G

First Name
Yves
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Countryman, Tesla P3D - Order: Taycan ST
Country flag
If you like tech then I wouldn’t take the back seat screens :p

masmole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, A6 Allroad, GT3
Country flag
Nice build! Not sure if you have an allocation or are fine with waiting but I recently had to remove the VLC roof from my GTS order because Porsche informed my dealer that if I did so, I would get an October build for late November delivery. If I kept it, there was no known ETA for the VLC roof parts and my build would get pushed well into 2023. I opted to remove the VLC roof and just went with the regular fixed glass pano roof, and my order was modified and frozen the next day with an estimated delivery date of Nov 26. While I’m bummed I won’t be getting the VLC roof, there are many upsides: I get the Taycan sooner, I get the chalk paint without having to pay PTS pricing (chalk is rumored to become PTS-only after October builds), and I stand a better chance of squeaking by and taking delivery before 2023 which qualifies me for the $7500 federal tax credit (gone for Taycan buyers in 2023).

OP
OP
Abajansns

Abajansns

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Nice build! Not sure if you have an allocation or are fine with waiting but I recently had to remove the VLC roof from my GTS order because Porsche informed my dealer that if I did so, I would get an October build for late November delivery. If I kept it, there was no known ETA for the VLC roof parts and my build would get pushed well into 2023. I opted to remove the VLC roof and just went with the regular fixed glass pano roof, and my order was modified and frozen the next day with an estimated delivery date of Nov 26. While I’m bummed I won’t be getting the VLC roof, there are many upsides: I get the Taycan sooner, I get the chalk paint without having to pay PTS pricing (chalk is rumored to become PTS-only after October builds), and I stand a better chance of squeaking by and taking delivery before 2023 which qualifies me for the $7500 federal tax credit (gone for Taycan buyers in 2023).
I think that I will wait for the roof but I will think about what you said and when I get an allocation I will make the decision

Okisbaba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Here’s my Taycan 4S code (yes I know most people don’t like the rear seat entertainment but I like the techy look and my kids will love it) I am going for a sporty on the outside and luxurious on the inside give me feedback

Here’s the code PP23TK16

Here’s Porsche code where you can see my build https://www.porsche.com/microsite/porsche-code/international.aspx
I would add the Performance Package and remove the Sport design pkg or just get the GTS for same price here was my dream GTS PPNJ2414

OP
OP
Abajansns

Abajansns

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I would add the Performance Package and remove the Sport design pkg or just get the GTS for same price here was my dream GTS PPNJ2414
I am not really going for a super sporty car I’m going for sporty on the outside and luxurious on the inside but I added rear axle steering is there anything else I really need from the performance package

OP
OP
Abajansns

Abajansns

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Do you guys think the sport design package in carbon fiber looks good

Okisbaba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Do you guys think the sport design package in carbon fiber looks good
I have the sports pkg in carbon on my TTS and it looks amazing, I will still advise getting the performance pkg 4S or GTS u can always drive in normal mode for max comfort. Perf pkg will help when u resale

OP
OP
Abajansns

Abajansns

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have the sports pkg in carbon on my TTS and it looks amazing, I will still advise getting the performance pkg 4S or GTS u can always drive in normal mode for max comfort. Perf pkg will help when u resale
I just added the performance package and the price is at 166,000 dollars should I just go with gts although the 4S is plenty fast enough

Okisbaba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I just added the performance package and the price is at 166,000 dollars should I just go with gts although the 4S is plenty fast enough
100% GTS, it should be cheaper because many of your 4s options are standard on GtS. do you have an allocation?

OP
OP
Abajansns

Abajansns

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Could you send pictures when you can of the carbon fiber sports design package on your car
Sponsored