Toggling Favorites for Audio

rakeshp24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus
Country flag
Is there any way to toggle favorites from the diamond on the steering wheel? I have programmed several stations as favorites but I am seeing the only way to toggle is the screen itself. The diamond only toggles "List" instead of favorites.
Sponsored

Miwa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
First Porsche, eh? :p

It's a long-standing complaint from previous versions of PCM that you can't scroll through favorites in the gauge cluster. Other VAG brands like Audi do this right, but Porsche tradition I guess.

OP
OP

rakeshp24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus
Country flag
First Porsche, eh? :p

It's a long-standing complaint from previous versions of PCM that you can't scroll through favorites in the gauge cluster. Other VAG brands like Audi do this right, but Porsche tradition I guess.
Yes, first Porsche. That is good to know and frustrating at the same time.

dryii

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2018 Tesla Model 3, 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
Country flag
My 2015 Macan allows me to list favorites in the drivers right information circle, but the Taycan doesn't. :(

I'm really not thrilled with the system in general. I expected it to be snappy-er/more responsive. At times it takes a couple minutes to set my seating position. And the other day it froze on me while driving (note the time difference on each screen).
Porsche Taycan Toggling Favorites for Audio IMG_20200701_175615

Dlurker20

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Acura MDX, Mini Cooper
Country flag
My 2015 Macan allows me to list favorites in the drivers right information circle, but the Taycan doesn't. :(

I'm really not thrilled with the system in general. I expected it to be snappy-er/more responsive. At times it takes a couple minutes to set my seating position. And the other day it froze on me while driving (note the time difference on each screen).
IMG_20200701_175615.jpg
That’s very disappointing. To be honest it’s this type of quality failures and frustrations that led to me hating my current BMW. I had no problems in the last BMW, loved it for 7 years, “upgrade” to the new model and I’ve hated it for the last 2 years...can’t wait for my Taycan! But I can definitely wait for all this shitty software to get fixed.

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
BMW are the best at infotainment - had many over the years and they work a treat.

I hope Porsche get their act together soon as the joy of driving the car does not match with the joy if the infotainment system on the Taycan.

MissionC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
It would be cool and useful if we could create custom gestures on the center console panel and tie them to PCM functions. While driving, it would be relatively easy to draw a little circle or horizontal line to cycle through favorite stations.
Sponsored