simcity

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan Turbo, Eletre R (on order)
Country flag
Nope. Not working for me! Interestingly that section is number 4 for me, not 3. But the image is not my car and I don’t get a download option when hovering. But the pictures are there with the hack. I have tried Edge and Chrome browsers on Windows 10. Doesn’t really matter though as I have the images - but more importantly the car is sitting outside:)
I can see (but not download or access) the production images in the My Porsche app on my phone.

However the my.porsche.com web portal only has (now updated*) standard photos of the car. It requires the hack/web inspector to access the prod. photo links.

* its showing the optional wheels which match my order, now after production. Previously it showed the standard images with stock wheels.
Sponsored

JP_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I can only see two production line photos using the website hack...
If the code says: orderState: "PRODUCED" can I assume my car has been built?

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line Production Line Photo 2
Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line Production Line Photo 1

MrBlueSky

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Great, here's hoping it will arrive before Christmas!
Congrats. If you haven’t already, give your dealer a call and ask for the updated schedule. It should show the projected dates for departing Emden Port, reaching the dealership etc and give you a bit of an idea on when delivery might take place. I say ‘bit’ as nothing appears to be fixed at the moment but, it’s still good to see their intent if nothing else.

ChrisLA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S CT
Country flag
Just got the production pics as well.
Timeline.
Phase 1: 18-06-2022 (just after ordering)
Phase 2: 22-11-2022 (start production)
Phase 3: 03-12-2022 (finished and pics available
Pick up scheduled on Friday 9 December. Dealer called.

CT4s. Bose, black roof rails, electric steering column all in...

Fingers crossed all goes smooth.
Sorry for being a bit off-topic here but I was tremendously excited to see that your CT4s will have its electric steering column. Mine goes into Production on January 6 and I’ve been told that my steering column (and those on all US 4s’) will still require manual adjustment due to ongoing chip shortages.

What have you heard to make you believe you’ll be getting the electric version? Maybe this is Europe only? I sure hope not! 🙂

Rik_CT4s

First Name
Rik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo MY22
Country flag
Sorry for being a bit off-topic here but I was tremendously excited to see that your CT4s will have its electric steering column. Mine goes into Production on January 6 and I’ve been told that my steering column (and those on all US 4s’) will still require manual adjustment due to ongoing chip shortages.

What have you heard to make you believe you’ll be getting the electric version? Maybe this is Europe only? I sure hope not! 🙂
My car is with me. All options are in...except the electric steering column. It was highlighted online in the specs list....but on delivery not there. SA told me even 911s arw delivered without. Perhaps model depending but mine did not have the elec steering column. Personally okay with me as I set it once.

ChrisLA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S CT
Country flag
My car is with me. All options are in...except the electric steering column. It was highlighted online in the specs list....but on delivery not there. SA told me even 911s arw delivered without. Perhaps model depending but mine did not have the elec steering column. Personally okay with me as I set it once.
Ah, that’s a shame, but to be expected unfortunately. A minor point overall - congrats!

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Did they inform you prior to deliver that it's missing and naturally gave you an option to reject the car, get all your deposits back?

Rik_CT4s

First Name
Rik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo MY22
Country flag
Did they inform you prior to deliver that it's missing and naturally gave you an option to reject the car, get all your deposits back?
When I ordered the electric steering wheel was not listed in the base offer ,nor listed as one of the options.

To me this is minor and not a deal breaker but for some if may be relevant I can understand.

As I understoof from Porsche Germany they stopped delivering the electric steering colomn even on 911s. Not sure about the details such as trim levels etc.

Perhaps it is even market specific.
Fingers crossed, strange things are happening when it comes down to supply chains / demand / supply.

Nonetheless, I am happy with the product that was delivered. Impressive machine it is.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
When I ordered the electric steering wheel was not listed in the base offer ,nor listed as one of the options.

To me this is minor and not a deal breaker but for some if may be relevant I can understand.

As I understoof from Porsche Germany they stopped delivering the electric steering colomn even on 911s. Not sure about the details such as trim levels etc.

Perhaps it is even market specific.
Fingers crossed, strange things are happening when it comes down to supply chains / demand / supply.

Nonetheless, I am happy with the product that was delivered. Impressive machine it is.
So they let you know at the you ordered that electric steering column was not included in what you ordered, therefore you were not expecting it. Sounds very reasonable given the parts shortages.

DerekS

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Is there a way to get these pics if your car is already delivered and Track My Dream is gone?

nickmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Is there a way to get these pics if your car is already delivered and Track My Dream is gone?
Open the "My Porsche" page for you car, scroll all the way down to "More Options" and choose "View story of production". Then go down to the "Your vehicle has been produced" section and scroll through the pictures there. If you hover over the picture, it should let you download a high res version of it too.
Sponsored