bangersandmash

First Name
bib
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Alpina B3S, Opel Corsa electric
Country flag
Any other photos? We ordered a very similar looking configuration, so would love to see more of the painted mission e with the frozen blue.

What interior color option does this one have?
paladin-732 this is the one photo, I have. I technically have not collected the car yet. once I do I will place more on the site. I have standard grey interior.
I might see if the dealer will send more, I have a FaceTime meeting to go over the technical aspects tomorrow, I will ask him.

I also have a track tuned Lotus EVORA 410 GTN, Once I drive it hard I will compare to that, but as the lotus is track ready I doubt it will handle like that does, but we never know

bangersandmash

First Name
bib
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Any other photos? We ordered a very similar looking configuration, so would love to see more of the painted mission e with the frozen blue.

What interior color option does this one have?
Hi, I got off my lazy behind and went to take a look at the car, looks nice in blue. Much more ‘zap’ than the metallic grey one that was also there in my opinion. But light blue is still a ‘soft’ colour.

I took some pictures whilst holding a sleeping baby so probably not the best effort
Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club D735A0DC-29F6-44BC-B98D-3F5E0763ED52
Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club D735A0DC-29F6-44BC-B98D-3F5E0763ED52
Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club 6C3346E7-DED8-48DB-85AF-BE639F2615C1
Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club 54B445C8-E419-4B9B-9936-9BF01FC3C687

Last edited:

paladin732

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Lucid
Country flag
Is it just me or are those videos just audio?

Anyway, the outside photos with the painted mission E from Rchoudhury are amazing. They look great. We did the same thing, but did the black window trim. Its on Glovis Sunrise right now, so hopefully we get it this month.

The other thing I find fascinating about this car is that lighting conditions make SUCH a massive difference in how it photographs

paladin732

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Lucid
Country flag
Holy hell,

Just took a look at the pricing, on a 4S the mission e wheels+painted+frozen blue is 20K vs 7K on the Turbo.

Any reason you went with the 4S over the Turbo?

bangersandmash

First Name
bib
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
as I recall it was ~ 4.5k for rims, 3k für brakes, 1k für rim paint and 1k for body paint. About 10k all in when I built in Germany for a 4S

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Website
electricfelix.com
Vehicles
Jaguar I-Pace (rentals), Hyundai Ioniq EV (co-ownership w/good friend), Taycan 4S (dream)
Country flag
I couldn't believe my eyes walking into this one at the canals of Amsterdam yesterday. Because Porsche will actually hand me the keys tomorrow since I will be driving it to Berlin for the weekend. #Taycan2Berlin will go pretty wild on Tuesday when we will try to set a new record on the way home for the #BerlinChallenge -- You can follow our every move from the couch at Polarsteps! And/or Twitter & Instagram & facebook of course if you fancy the socials.
Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club IMG_20200715_100355(1)

paladin732

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Lucid
Country flag
as I recall it was ~ 4.5k for rims, 3k für brakes, 1k für rim paint and 1k for body paint. About 10k all in when I built in Germany for a 4S
Thanks, interesting on the different pricing!

Another quick question: Are the blue and black parts of the mission E wheels one piece, or is the blue attached to the black? (I'm considering the tire/wheel coverage, and places near me say it will be a pain to fix if its all one piece, but I would expect it to be a lot easier if the blue detatches.)

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
Thanks, interesting on the different pricing!

Another quick question: Are the blue and black parts of the mission E wheels one piece, or is the blue attached to the black? (I'm considering the tire/wheel coverage, and places near me say it will be a pain to fix if its all one piece, but I would expect it to be a lot easier if the blue detatches.)
The color is painted on the rim. The stock mission e rim is painted silver instead of body color. I’m not sure why the repair would more difficult as one piece. In both cases the damage will need to be filled, the area masked, painted, and clear coated.

bangersandmash

First Name
bib
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
like Wemct said it’s all painted separately the black vs the blue. Looking at it I imagine it would be tedious to repair if scratched to be fair. They look great, but I think they will be impossible to keep from stone chips

DragonRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Had a Taycan TTS, now have an Aston DBS, RR SVR, F-Type S, Ford Ranger Wildcat
Country flag
My car finally.

teaser.JPG

Wrapped Taycan R Gulf Livery HRE WHeels 1.jpg
Wrapped Taycan R Gulf Livery HRE Wheels 4.jpg
Wrapped Taycan R Gulf Livery HRE Wheels 2.jpg
Wrapped Taycan R Gulf Livery HRE Wheels 5.jpg
Wrapped Taycan R Gulf Livery HRE Wheels 3.jpg

ef7a5bd9-5812-4a4a-9ac7-b05daeed21f8-jpeg.jpg

65e2400a-2c5e-4603-99cf-02467a680563-jpeg.jpg
Wow felix that is a very cool look indeed. I'm not a frozen blue fan really but that looks awesome. Clever use of colour.

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
Wow felix that is a very cool look indeed. I'm not a frozen blue fan really but that looks awesome. Clever use of colour.
thanks
Sponsored