Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Great road, took that a few times in the 911. Super fun drive in sport plus. How did it hold up with range? Maybe too soon for you to gauge if the range is accurate to actual miles traveled?

OP
OP
jetbox

jetbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
Great road, took that a few times in the 911. Super fun drive in sport plus. How did it hold up with range? Maybe too soon for you to gauge if the range is accurate to actual miles traveled?
It was a stunning drive. The estimated remaining battery percentage was pretty accurate on the Satnav for the route.

Actual range I am not sure, as I topped up at both Ballater and Braemar with free electrons. Both charges worked fine, the latter being a 50 kw DC charger

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
It was a stunning drive. The estimated remaining battery percentage was pretty accurate on the Satnav for the route.

Actual range I am not sure, as I topped up at both Ballater and Braemar with free electrons. Both charges worked fine, the latter being a 50 kw DC charger
Using the card for charging or the app? I’ve heard the card is more reliable in Scotland. I’ve got mine waiting for the car! G

OP
OP
jetbox

jetbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
Using the card for charging or the app? I’ve heard the card is more reliable in Scotland. I’ve got mine waiting for the car! G
No card yet, but a kind gent lent me his to start the DC charge. I have learnt a lot the last few days about how this EV lark works.

you definitely need the RFID card...