irrelevant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, e-tron, C7 Corvette, Piper Aerostar
Country flag
Taycan Turbo. Dolomite Silver/Blackberry/Slate Grey. Premium, Performance, and Technology packages.

TYD shows it's been at Emden since 2/15, projects dealer arrival 3/7...which seems suspect, given there are no ships other than the SFL Conductor scheduled for a Baltimore arrival until 3/16. I doubt they got it loaded on the SFL Conductor the same day it arrived at the port. If so, that would be the most efficient thing Porsche has managed to achieve since we started trying to buy one of these in April of last year.

The salesperson e-mailed me an update today. It does not show a departure from Emden yet.
Porsche Taycan Scheduled Deliveries For March 2023 - Post Yours 1677117374027
Sponsored

ChrisLA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S CT
Country flag
Mamba 4S CT, currently about halfway across the Atlantic on the Volans Leader and scheduled to pull into the port of San Diego in just a few weeks. A week after that I expect to pick it up at our LA-based dealer; it’s been widely commented on that the last month of waiting is excruciating and I’m here to confirm. My excitement is far beyond reasonable. 🙂

vroomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, MB GLS 550
Country flag
Gentian Blue GTS
TYD target arrival at dealer in CA SF area 3/28.

According to TYD, build finished 2/13, arrived at Emden 2/15 (Step 7).
Listed to leave Emden 1 week ago 2/16 (Step 8), but that is greyed out, so I assume it is still stuck in Emden.

From my research it seems like the car will be put on Dong-A-Glaucos and leave Emden 2/25 with arrival @ Benicia port 3/28

Last edited:

FmrSapper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Ice Gray Metallic GTS on ship San Martín now, entering port at Jacksonville tomorrow, then Houston Port on 3/3. My pick up date in Baton Rouge is 3/7. From allocation in November 22, to lock in on Dec 7 to delivery on 3/3…not bad.

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST, VW EOS, 71 & 72 VW Camper
Country flag
My car is produced but held at Cruetzwald. The My Porsche App is stuck at Stage 2 however which I have reported but Porche aren't interested in fixing.

Apparently the car is being held with a no sale status and my SA has no idea why. I can only presume it is awaiting an heater.

No communication from the factory and an App that is wrong.

ayoussef

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Carerra white RWD has been sitting at the Jacksonville port since 1/23, was supposed to deliver in Jan, then feb, now says March 18. I’m pretty sure I’ll still be posting when a June Deliveries thread becomes open. I no longer have any expectations.

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
I am not sure what is worse, knowing that it is built and stuck at ports, or if TYD keeps bumping it by a month every month. Mine was supposed to lock 27-Feb-2023 and today bumped to 21-Mar-2023 with delivery bumped to late May where it will be 12 months wait at that point. I guess others waited longer.

First Name
Amit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Model X Plaid, Odyssey
Country flag
My GTS is delivering to the dealer on 3/1. Let’s see when it shows up. I just checked this weekend - no stop sale or otherwise. I got a reasonable trade-in value for my Tesla M3LR.

vroomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, MB GLS 550
Country flag
Dong-A Glaucos moored today in Emden.
For those on the US West Coast with a car in Emden, this could be your ride.
After loading, will head to San Diego and Benicia.

OP
OP
Icebergmikey

Icebergmikey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 850i, Taycan 4S (on order)
Country flag
TYD is off concerning the placement of the vehicle on the shipping vessel. Currently, TYD has the SFL conductor near Nova Scotia, but Vessel finder has it docked at Baltimore (sparrows point).