TheSauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S
Country flag
Dong-A Glaucos moored today in Emden.
For those on the US West Coast with a car in Emden, this could be your ride.
After loading, will head to San Diego and Benicia.
Fingers crossed…… ETA for me was 3/17, now pushed to 4/2. Was expected to leave Emden 2/25 to SD, so I’m guessing this is my one shot at an early April delivery
Sponsored

irrelevant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, e-tron, C7 Corvette, Piper Aerostar
Country flag
Toldja! Knew we'd be on the Siem Cicero. I'm looking at a 3/19 delivery, fingers crossed. Whew, I have a lot of stuff to do!!
Hopefully we'll not experience a stop sale due to the heater issue...or whatever the next issue is, that we don't know about yet. I see some in the Feb. deliveries thread are stopped, and some are not.

TYD is showing a 3/17 date to dealer for our order. The most recent dealer update is more ambitious.

irrelevant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I had that message also...until the TYD site was updated a couple weeks ago. Since then, no further messages about that issue have been presented. It's tough to know what to expect at this point, though my expectations are still for a delivery in June.

I've learned to set expectations low during this experience.

nischalr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST, Audi Q4 E-tron
Country flag

Is this a new popup for you, I just checked on multiple browsers both mobile and desktop and am not getting this delay warning. My car is on a boat going to Jacksonville currently. Well I dove in and ordered accessories already, that's what probably jinxed it, lol.

annieland

First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S, '20 Stinger, '16 Pilot
Country flag
I just got it too...
Porsche Taycan Scheduled Deliveries For March 2023 - Post Yours 1677637408314

No way it was there this morning, right before I scheduled PPF, electric, and ordered a charger. 😭 JUST when I let my guard down!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Icebergmikey

Icebergmikey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 850i, Taycan 4S (on order)
Country flag
Is this a new popup for you, I just checked on multiple browsers both mobile and desktop and am not getting this delay warning. My car is on a boat going to Jacksonville currently. Well I dove in and ordered accessories already, that's what probably jinxed it, lol.
I just received this message today. Today is the same day my car docked in Baltimore. I don’t know if Porsche has this specifically for me or for everyone with a Taycan order. The App says my car should be at the dealer by 3/3. We’ll see what happens.

annieland

First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S, '20 Stinger, '16 Pilot
Country flag
I just received this message today. Today is the same day my car docked in Baltimore. I don’t know if Porsche has this specifically for me or for everyone with a Taycan order. The App says my car should be at the dealer by 3/3. We’ll see what happens.
Ok we'll look to you as our crystal ball. Crossing fingers for you!!

irrelevant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I don't have the message...currently. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. :brokenhearted:

Sorry to read your cars may be delayed, Annie & Mikey. My fingers are crossed for both of you. 🤞

BoomerangMD

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
I don't have the message...currently. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. :brokenhearted:

Sorry to read your cars may be delayed, Annie & Mikey. My fingers are crossed for both of you. 🤞
My car was on SFL Conductor and is at the port now. My SA (Bethesda Porsche) confirmed there is no hold on my car, good news so far!

TheSauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S
Country flag
I have the message. My SA says he was given a list of the vehicles with that issue and mine was not on it. So that’s what they have to work on so far.

OP
OP
Icebergmikey

Icebergmikey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 850i, Taycan 4S (on order)
Country flag
My car was on SFL Conductor and is at the port now. My SA (Bethesda Porsche) confirmed there is no hold on my car, good news so far!
Mine is going to Annapolis. I’ll call my SA to confirm too.

irrelevant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have the heater delay message now also. We’ve been waiting almost a year now, so I guess we are proficient at it.

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
I asked my SA to let me know if any Taycans are coming in March. He could just share the build codes below. I will report back with window stickers and heaters on them if they do arrive.

[My SA, Indianapolis]: I do have two incoming sold Taycan 4S that are currently scheduled to arrive around March 17th-24th: PPERCXK3 and PP1AF3N0
Sponsored

Last edited: