DynamoCappo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
In the same network area you’re showing mine says PRODUCED but… I’ve had a chassis number in myporsche for over a week. None of it is clear as it only entered production 3 days ago (according to my SA).
I've been keeping tabs on mine (still at stage 3/5 on the App) by logging in to the Inspection / Network page on the website.

There's no photos from the production line.

There's a VIN now in the RESPONSE section (not sure when that appeared) and it's saying "produced" too in NETWORK section.

I'm fairly certian it didn't say produced when I last checked a week ago but I didn't screen shot it to be sure annoyingly.

Does that mean it's produced and is being shipped now (despite it not updating to Stage 4/5)

It's due for delivery at the end of March / start April going by the last update from the dealer.
Sponsored

Juniorp72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S due March 2023
Country flag
I've been keeping tabs on mine (still at stage 3/5 on the App) by logging in to the Inspection / Network page on the website.

There's no photos from the production line.

There's a VIN now in the RESPONSE section (not sure when that appeared) and it's saying "produced" too in NETWORK section.

I'm fairly certian it didn't say produced when I last checked a week ago but I didn't screen shot it to be sure annoyingly.

Does that mean it's produced and is being shipped now (despite it not updating to Stage 4/5)

It's due for delivery at the end of March / start April going by the last update from the dealer.
All I can add is that the app staging isn't real time. Mine is still showing stage 3 but the car has been built and is at Emden. I don't have any photos either.

I had this confirmed by the dealer today. Their systems appear to be up to date.

annieland

First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S, '20 Stinger, '16 Pilot
Country flag
Help! After a few days of having trouble loading the TYD site in Chrome (Safari worked), it just loaded and my car has a VIN!! I'm trying to inspect for the orders element and now I can't find it. There are soooo many more than there were previously. Are my eyes bugging out from excitement or was the site totally revamped suddenly? Where do I start checking for pics!?

Jenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
25? Tesla Roadster/22 Tesla MYP/21 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Are my eyes bugging out from excitement or was the site totally revamped suddenly? Where do I start checking for pics!?
The site was heavily updated recently. I too cannot find anything with "orders?" and would love to find those pics. Any web programmers here know how to find them hidden in the new site?

Jenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Guessing maybe this is it on the new site:

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line Screenshot 2023-03-03 121439 copy

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
This is surely old hat by now - at least this side of the pond.

References to find pics are in the forum if you search but don't get too excited as you may find there aren't any - seems to be a hit or a miss.

Jenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
This is surely old hat by now - at least this side of the pond.
Yes there are, but they are for the old site which was updated in February? (at least here in the US) to a totally different GUI and layout to the one previously.

irrelevant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, e-tron, C7 Corvette, Piper Aerostar
Country flag
The production photos seem to automatically populate in the newly-updated site, a few days after your car is built.

Jenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
No need anymore.
Production finishes today and I got 2 pics on Friday and another 3 pictures this morning.

Did a quick search of others and it looks like 5 pictures is the norm.
No final fully assembled factory pics with the wheels on etc?
(Really want to see my carbon fiber wheels!)

Last edited:

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
No need anymore.
Production finishes today and I got 2 pics on Friday and another 3 pictures this morning.

Did a quick search of others and it looks like 5 pictures is the norm.
No final fully assembled factory pics with the wheels on etc?
(Really want to see my carbon fiber wheels!)
Carbon fibre wheels?

Jenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Carbon fibre wheels?
Yes the factory 21" Taycan Exclusive Design Wheels with Carbon Fiber Aeroblades option code 44I:

Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line S19_4848_fine
Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line S19_5494_fine
Porsche Taycan 📸  How to Find Your Taycan Production Photo From Assembly Line S19_6250_fine

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Yes the factory 21" Taycan Exclusive Design Wheels with Carbon Fiber Aeroblades option code 44I:

S19_4848_fine.png
S19_5494_fine.png
S19_6250_fine.png
That's what I thought. These are carbon fibre inserts (rather than black) rather than carbon fibre wheels such as you might find on a Ferrari or Lamborghini.

Enjoy.

Jenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That's what I thought. These are carbon fibre inserts (rather than black) rather than carbon fibre wheels such as you might find on a Ferrari or Lamborghini.
I know they are. I ordered them. I never claimed otherwise.

What other carbon fiber wheels in production photos could I possibly be talking about?
Sponsored

Last edited: