UK friends... anyone due for April delivery aware of any delays ?

Sarah's dog chariot

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mamba 4S sport T super yay!
Country flag
Hey...

I hope you've all had a great weekend.:rock:

After having a bit of a wobble about the car (due to some car thefts locally) I've grown a pair and am trying to maintain my excitement with more top gear videos . That tends to work!! That along side only focusing on threads where everyone raves about their car !!

I follow the forum somewhat obsessively, and have of course been reading about heater issues.... (time for another wobble haha!!)

So my Q is, do any of you have March build - April UK deliveries that are subject to delays ? My SA has gone eerily quiet ! I try to avoid calling frequently- rightly or wrongly I try to keep them somewhat 'on side' by trying to not hack them off. So thought id annoy you all with enquiries instead ! :fingerscrossed:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sarah's dog chariot

Sarah's dog chariot

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sorry I can't help with your Q- I just wanted to say that I'm glad to see that you've recovered from that nasty wobble :rock:
Ah ! Thats so so sweet of you, thank you. Im fond of the people on here. very kind and supportive (naturally, you'll always get the odd one.. but they tend to make for nail biting reading haha ! ) !! Thanks again :))))))))))))))

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
All cars are delayed, seemingly anything from a couple of weeks to a month or more. The SA will be relying on information provided by Porsche AG, which is not always up-to-date.

OP
OP
Sarah's dog chariot

Sarah's dog chariot

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
All cars are delayed, seemingly anything from a couple of weeks to a month or more. The SA will be relying on information provided by Porsche AG, which is not always up-to-date.
Thanks for this.... any news on yours ?

SteveGTS

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Taycan on order
Country flag
My GTS is supposedly being built this week but there is no VIN hidden on the webpage, my expectations are low that it will go to schedule and I’m keeping my Tesla until the Taycan arrives at the dealership. I haven’t even bought the dog protection yet and the dog was a significant excuse for getting an ST GTS 😀

Treeboar

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan / S3
Country flag
Had a March 3rd build date, with 6th being the expected completion date.

Upon chasing this up, I found out on 7th that it had not been built at all, and was delayed.

Just found out Im delayed until 22nd - Lets see if that date sticks

The delays are torturous.

Hey...

I hope you've all had a great weekend.:rock:

After having a bit of a wobble about the car (due to some car thefts locally) I've grown a pair and am trying to maintain my excitement with more top gear videos . That tends to work!! That along side only focusing on threads where everyone raves about their car !!

I follow the forum somewhat obsessively, and have of course been reading about heater issues.... (time for another wobble haha!!)

So my Q is, do any of you have March build - April UK deliveries that are subject to delays ? My SA has gone eerily quiet ! I try to avoid calling frequently- rightly or wrongly I try to keep them somewhat 'on side' by trying to not hack them off. So thought id annoy you all with enquiries instead ! :fingerscrossed:

dicreamio

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Panamera 4E-Hybrid & a Porsche 928
Country flag
I am the exact same dates as you (March 3rd build) for a 4S (Republic of Ireland) sales chap on the 24th of Feb said to expect the car in Ireland around mid March. I am going to check in with him and see what the situation is.

Had a March 3rd build date, with 6th being the expected completion date.

Upon chasing this up, I found out on 7th that it had not been built at all, and was delayed.

Just found out Im delayed until 22nd - Lets see if that date sticks

The delays are torturous.

Dabz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S PB+
Country flag
Chased by dealer today to ask about the heater issues - for reference I was due April build, May delivery:

Wow news travels fast! Good news is that your car does not seem affected, most of the cars were an earlier build than yours. Fingers crossed no more get added but Porsche can change things in an instant -I will keep you up to speed.

In fairness it looks like your car may have slipped a little but only by a few weeks. It’s now looking likely that the build will be complete late May for June delivery.

DJBlack

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Cayenne Coupe, Taycan GTS on order
Country flag
My GTS was due to be built early March for delivery late March. I spoke to them last week and was told it has been delayed by a few weeks, it is due to complete build on the 24th March ready for mid-April delivery

Rob********

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Build due to complete 18th March and checked friday. No delays on it so far.

Matt-Taycan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne T Coupe, Macan GTS, Taycan GTS
Country flag
Originally had an early March Build with late March arrival at the dealer. This has been pushed back by two weeks but no mention of a major delay due to heater "crisis".
I have a VIN within 'My Porsche' website inspection but still stuck at Phase 3 and no production line images

daveb3473

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Same here! I checked with my dealer two weeks ago and the 4CT was still at V250 (not started production yet). They have no idea what is going on and no communication from Porsche. My first Porsche and they really do treat their customers with distain! Still at stage 3 on the app with a VIN ending in 57655 Is yours (Matt) ahead or behind mine?

Jaydub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
Same here! I checked with my dealer two weeks ago and the 4CT was still at V250 (not started production yet). They have no idea what is going on and no communication from Porsche. My first Porsche and they really do treat their customers with distain! Still at stage 3 on the app with a VIN ending in 57655 Is yours (Matt) ahead or behind mine?
I’d be interested to know when you car entered stage 3? My vin ends 63642, entered stage 3 mid Feb with an intended completion date 25th Feb. Latest info From dealership the car was going to be delayed 2 weeks
Sponsored