April 2023 Deliveries

Fall7St8nd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Track Your Dream (TYD) has officially marked my build as complete and released for transport from the factory. The estimated dealer delivery date is April 4th.

I'm aware a lot can happen between now and then, particularly...
  1. HV Heater supply chain issue - (unsurprisingly) no dealer contact yet, as I've read limited information is being shared
  2. Boat transportation schedule - TYD has 3/16 leaving Emden and 3/30 arriving in US port (Davisville, RI); however, I don't see an updated schedule posted on PWL group to predict the potential ship and their estimated port arrival dates
I'll keep you all posted. For those with a completed build and TYD of an April delivery, please let us know your details.

And for those awaiting March 2023 deliveries, hopefully you won't have to contribute anything in this post. ;) Thanks.
Sponsored

TheSauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S
Country flag
Mine left Emden 2/28 and is estimated to arrive in SD 3/28, with delivery to my dealer expected 4/2

maximumpanda

First Name
steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
na
Country flag
Mine is slated for completion next week and delivery ~17/04.

Kind of worried around delays due to the heater issues, but my SA assures me that my order is unaffected (not that I trust him at all).

Fingers crossed as we had a 4000km trip across Europe planned for late may.

OP
OP
Fall7St8nd

Fall7St8nd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Surprisingly, my build keeps moving through each step in TYD. I keep expecting no updates at all or delays... but so far, so good!

My build is now at the German port. However, I don't know of any ships currently in port and planned for Davisville, RI. I can't locate the latest schedule on PWL Group (still downloads Week 7.2023 for me).

Anyone know any info for ships headed to Davisville, RI in early April? Or a way I can get the info?

mcdermottm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB EQE SUV 350+, ‘23 Taycan RWD coming soon
Country flag
Surprisingly, my build keeps moving through each step in TYD. I keep expecting no updates at all or delays... but so far, so good!

My build is now at the German port. However, I don't know of any ships currently in port and planned for Davisville, RI. I can't locate the latest schedule on PWL Group (still downloads Week 7.2023 for me).

Anyone know any info for ships headed to Davisville, RI in early April? Or a way I can get the info?
I'm in the same boat. Been at the port since 2/22 and was expecting a March delivery but looks like it will be April. My SA said I'd likely make the boat that is leaving on 3/17 but I can't find schedule that shows that.

OP
OP
Fall7St8nd

Fall7St8nd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I'm in the same boat. Been at the port since 2/22 and was expecting a March delivery but looks like it will be April. My SA said I'd likely make the boat that is leaving on 3/17 but I can't find schedule that shows that.
Have your TYD dates been updating? Or has "Your vehicle has left port of shipment" been stuck on 2/22?

mcdermottm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Have your TYD dates been updating? Or has "Your vehicle has left port of shipment" been stuck on 2/22?
My TYD updated until Step 7, which is when it arrived at the port on 2/22. It hasn't left the port, yet. It made it to the port on the day a boar left so I wasn't surprised it didn't make that one but it was there for about 2 weeks between boats and it didn't make that one, either.

OP
OP
Fall7St8nd

Fall7St8nd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Thanks to previous info shared on this forum, I was able to find vessels (type: vehicles carrier) headed for Davisville, RI. Based on timing, the Supreme Ace just left Emden and is estimated to be in RI at the end of the month.

I can only hope my luck continues and somehow my build got on that boat!

mcdermottm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks to previous info shared on this forum, I was able to find vessels (type: vehicles carrier) headed for Davisville, RI. Based on timing, the Supreme Ace just left Emden and is estimated to be in RI at the end of the month.

I can only hope my luck continues and somehow my build got on that boat!
Where did you find the info? I’d be interested to see which boat is leaving for JAX soon.

OP
OP
Fall7St8nd

Fall7St8nd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Where did you find the info? I’d be interested to see which boat is leaving for JAX soon.
I looked at the Davisville Port website to see what I could find. Jacksonville Port has a website as well. I match that against references I've seen to the following vessels / vehicles carrier in the forum: Supreme Ace; Siem Aristotle; Sunshine Ace; Siem Cicero; Siem Confucious to name a few.

I then used vesselfinder.com to see what vessels originated from Emden and what their travel schedules might be. Definitely takes time to investigate... but keeps me occupied while I wait for my build to arrive.

mcdermottm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I looked at the Davisville Port website to see what I could find. Jacksonville Port has a website as well. I match that against references I've seen to the following vessels / vehicles carrier in the forum: Supreme Ace; Siem Aristotle; Sunshine Ace; Siem Cicero; Siem Confucious to name a few.

I then used vesselfinder.com to see what vessels originated from Emden and what their travel schedules might be. Definitely takes time to investigate... but keeps me occupied while I wait for my build to arrive.
I tried the JAX link and it won't open for me for some reason. Tried googling the port and going to the link from there with no luck.

OP
OP
Fall7St8nd

Fall7St8nd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I tried the JAX link and it won't open for me for some reason. Tried googling the port and going to the link from there with no luck.
If the top navigation of the website loads... click the "X" on any of the pop-ups (e.g., survey at the bottom of the page and another pop-up in the middle of the page)... then just wait for the middle of the website page to load.

It seems to be pulling from a separate source that takes awhile to load... and perhaps something about the implementation of their pop-ups messes up the webpage loading.

solid_snake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan 4s
Country flag
My build was just released for transport. TYD says the car will arrive and depart at the port on 3/24. Then arriving at the Davisville, RI port on 4/7. The dealer hopes i can have the car for delivery around 4/17. I am very excited, really hoping my car got the newer heater installed at the factory. The car was in production for 3 weeks which felt unusual

OP
OP
Fall7St8nd

Fall7St8nd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S
Country flag
My build was just released for transport. TYD says the car will arrive and depart at the port on 3/24. Then arriving at the Davisville, RI port on 4/7. The dealer hopes i can have the car for delivery around 4/17. I am very excited, really hoping my car got the newer heater installed at the factory. The car was in production for 3 weeks which felt unusual
Thanks for sharing. I'm also keeping an eye out for Davisville deliveries. If my build didn't make the 3/13 vessel out of Germany... sounds like the next one might be 3/24 per your TYD. Can't tell which vessel just yet.

solid_snake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan 4s
Country flag
Thanks for sharing. I'm also keeping an eye out for Davisville deliveries. If my build didn't make the 3/13 vessel out of Germany... sounds like the next one might be 3/24 per your TYD. Can't tell which vessel just yet.
update for u, my vehicle pretty much got to the port the day after it was released from factory. TYD is showing its expected depart date as 3/16 but that has past. Im guessing our cars will be on the Siem Confucius? It got to emden port on march 13th, and its been there since. Just speculating
Sponsored