Paulo

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1898 Porsche P1
Country flag
Since there´s less than 2 months to the oficial presentation, as usually happens in Porsche, i suspect we´ll be seing Taycan´s in the next few weeks with diferent colors and also with diferent rims (without being painted black).
Sponsored

PAG_J1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No information
Country flag
Since there´s less than 2 months to the oficial presentation, as usually happens in Porsche, i suspect we´ll be seing Taycan´s in the next few weeks with diferent colors and also with diferent rims (without being painted black).
No you won't see any colours on the Taycan before the reveal. New wheels maybe.
But Porsche prototypes are always black till the official reveal.

Btw here's a little preview of the additional lines (roof), which will be in the production car and isn't really on the prototypes yet:
Porsche Taycan 2020 Porsche Taycan spy pics & videos c45Dh

Kind regards

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
I just see wide hips, a front window that's open and a fold in the surface of the roof.
And I see a Sport Turismo.
How am I doing? :movember:

Paulo

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1898 Porsche P1
Country flag
No you won't see any colours on the Taycan before the reveal. New wheels maybe.
But Porsche prototypes are always black till the official reveal.

Btw here's a little preview of the additional lines (roof), which will be in the production car and isn't really on the prototypes yet:
c45Dh.png

Kind regards
Actually they arent. I remember at least since the 997 introduction that usually Porsche Protoypes 1/2 months before oficial reveal start showing with even less camo, diferent colors, diferent wheels. Here´s an example of the recent 992 1/2 months before the November 30, 2018 reveal! But hey, maybe they make en exception this time.

Thanks for the sneak peek photo PAG_J1

Porsche Taycan 2020 Porsche Taycan spy pics & videos 65e7fda6-porsche-911-992-and-porsche-911-991-1

Porsche Taycan 2020 Porsche Taycan spy pics & videos Porsche-911-992-Dubai-UAE-7

Porsche Taycan 2020 Porsche Taycan spy pics & videos porsche-992-spy-9_1400

Paulo

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1898 Porsche P1
Country flag
I just see wide hips, a front window that's open and a fold in the surface of the roof.
And I see a Sport Turismo.
How am I doing? :movember:
LOL, i didnt event notice the other car!

Thanks.

Reactions: Dee

Paulo

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1898 Porsche P1
Country flag
PAG_J1.

Can you explain to us how unreleased Porsche cars are stored?

I mean, they are located in some type of a special room where very few peope have access? Several Security Checks? Etc...

edouard356

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne '16; Porsche 911 GTS '19
Country flag
Actually they arent. I remember at least since the 997 introduction that usually Porsche Protoypes 1/2 months before oficial reveal start showing with even less camo, diferent colors, diferent wheels. Here´s an example of the recent 992 1/2 months before the November 30, 2018 reveal! But hey, maybe they make en exception this time.

65e7fda6-porsche-911-992-and-porsche-911-991-1.jpg

Porsche-911-992-Dubai-UAE-7.jpg

porsche-992-spy-9_1400.jpg
I'm hoping that they do the same with the Taycan as with the 992 release. We saw basically, the full car and different wheels before the official reveal.

PAG_J1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No information
Country flag

True, I forgot about these. But normally they won't do that.

PAG_J1.

Can you explain to us how unreleased Porsche cars are stored?

I mean, they are located in some type of a special room where very few peope have access? Several Security Checks? Etc...
The thing is, they're already in every underground garage of the nearly all factories and departments here in Stuttgart. These pre production car's (but they're already the finished production version) are already build since SOP in May 2019. So I won't be surprised if the Taycan gets leaked before World premiere.
The Porsche management gave out a disguise duty till world premiere. This means every picture in every presentation of the finished car is pixeled. And the finished car's has to be in a sealed part of an official PAG garage. And everyone get's one of these covers (you can see it in my picture), which are also additional sealed. This means there is no way a person from the public can see it. Still thinking about the people I spoke about...I would say every third staff member of Porsche has already saw the finished car.

No, that's a Cayenne.
I mean the Taycan "Sport Turismo"...:D
That's a Macan. And the Taycan just looks like the Sport Turismo because of this weird photo angle. But it will also have the roof spoiler.

Dont know man but for those concerned with hips, that some big hips!
That's what I meant, the angles turn out better on the finished car.

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
I just realised your name is all Porsche.
Porsche AG, J1 chassis.
Lol.
I'm on a roll here!:p
Thx for sharing this info again btw.

PAG_J1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No information
Country flag
I just realised your name is all Porsche.
Porsche AG, J1 chassis.
Lol.
I'm on a roll here!:p
Thx for sharing this info again btw.
You're absolutely right ;)

Did you just say the Taycan "also" have the roof spoiler?
Yes, kind of a small one. Maybe just for the Turbo version(s)...I can't remember it exactly, but the TurboS had one for sure.

edouard356

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne '16; Porsche 911 GTS '19
Country flag
PAG_J1, thank your sharing what you can. Is the rear spoiler that we see on the prototypes, the one that will make it to the final production or will it be more like what we saw on the Mission-E?