ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Reasonable walkthrough a Taycan Turbo by the Porsche Ocala Florida dealership. It's certainly a well speced Turbo.

Only notable misspeak I heard was saying that the motors were 94.3kWh, when that's the battery size and the motors are 500kW.
2020 Porsche Taycan RA71385
Porsche of Ocala
Sponsored

flickroll

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Reasonable walkthrough a Taycan Turbo by the Porsche Ocala Florida dealership. It's certainly a well speced Turbo.

2020 Porsche Taycan RA71385
Porsche of Ocala
Because of the delivery issue with my Taycan, my dealer and I were about to go after that car. However the really cool plus EXPENSIVE wheels, plus the manual charging port (I know, seems trivial) were a turnoff for me. Luckily, PCNA and my dealer came through with an acceptable compromise that made it OK for me to wait a few more weeks for delivery of my original Taycan. But the Ocala vehicle is super.

OP
OP
ron_b

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Because of the delivery issue with my Taycan, my dealer and I were about to go after that car. However the really cool plus EXPENSIVE wheels, plus the manual charging port (I know, seems trivial) were a turnoff for me. Luckily, PCNA and my dealer came through with an acceptable compromise that made it OK for me to wait a few more weeks for delivery of my original Taycan. But the Ocala vehicle is super.
I am happy to hear they found a way to keep you happy until it arrives.

DragonRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Had a Taycan TTS, now have an Aston DBS, RR SVR, F-Type S, Ford Ranger Wildcat
Country flag
Great news flickroll. Glad you have reached a solution! Still waiting for my Turbo S.. supposed to be tomorrow but it is looking unlikely now and my deadline is Friday.

Manual charging port! The Turbo I test drove had one and it was jarring after seeing an electric port in action. A minor feature but is a must have for me!

MissionC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Great news flickroll. Glad you have reached a solution! Still waiting for my Turbo S.. supposed to be tomorrow but it is looking unlikely now and my deadline is Friday.

Manual charging port! The Turbo I test drove had one and it was jarring after seeing an electric port in action. A minor feature but is a must have for me!
I actually changed my build to remove the electric port. I just liked the look of the clean lines better. No doubt, the motorized port is wicked cool, but I love the clean look.
Sponsored