paxton

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Looks great. Are there any options that are not available on the 2020?
We should find out soon, configurator should switch to the 2021 model year in the next few weeks.

SFEVER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Hyundai Kona EV, Ducati SFV4S
Country flag
It's just a drop-in ashtray and it's free. I'm a non smoker but I figured it would make for a nice paperclip holder on my desk ;-)
My dealer said its also a lighter ( I think it just the ashtray) which if true would be great as it just a extra power outlet beside the USB-C

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
I have been told to have the configuration ready by mid-august so I presume something happens either at the end of this coming week or at the start of the week after.

OP
OP
paxton

paxton

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have been told to have the configuration ready by mid-august so I presume something happens either at the end of this coming week or at the start of the week after.
Week 34 is when the configurator is supposed to be updated to 2021.

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
I think it will be here next week.

struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
I think it will be here next week.
I hope so. I need to lock in my options Monday for a MY2021 October build. Dealer sent me a link he thought would work - it didn’t. I will try again Monday. Lithe link gave me an error and didn’t fully load, but in the background I could see the greyed out boxes of more colour options than the 2020 configuration tool.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I hope so. I need to lock in my options Monday for a MY2021 October build. Dealer sent me a link he thought would work - it didn’t. I will try again Monday. Lithe link gave me an error and didn’t fully load, but in the background I could see the greyed out boxes of more colour options than the 2020 configuration tool.
Ask him to do a Zoom call and go over it on the dealer configurator.

cd77

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST MY24 (since Nov 23)
Country flag
My dealer here in Germany also told me that this coming week the configurator for MY21 will come online and I could come in to sign the updated papers. My build has been locked though already based on the dealer's configuration tool. Expected vehicle completion (CP8.0) is Sept 25th.

Schlossj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
All - I have a locked 2020 4S that’s supposed to go to build per the factory report on 8/28 arriving in Greenwich CT 3rd week of Oct. Are folks saying on here that they’re being promised 2021’s this year? If so wondering what the real difference will be? Should I push for a 2021?

Also reassuring to see others struggle to stay close to the $103K base on a 4S. I also got to about $140K when I was done. But here’s hoping that I fall in love like everyone else has...

Kevin2dx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2018 McLaren 720S
Country flag
My dealer here in Germany also told me that this coming week the configurator for MY21 will come online and I could come in to sign the updated papers. My build has been locked though already based on the dealer's configuration tool. Expected vehicle completion (CP8.0) is Sept 25th.
Since your build is locked, are you implying that you won't be able to add any of the 2021 options? :(
Sponsored