oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
Wait a minute, you're probably using the UK configurator that seems to be up. No wonder it's different.

Snowbird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 turbo — Taycan turbo S
Country flag
Today a saw a list with new features about Taycan MY 2021.

> remote parking, automatisiertes Parken (also with app)
> 22kw loader (i think this is for EU Version important only? I am not sure) für Wechselstrom
> Luftfederung mit PASM (remember where it shall lift up or down, with navigation)
> new colors (you already know! From Hongkong Store)
> DAB Radio ist jetzt Serie
> 150kw wird Serie
> new colors for seats
> neue Fussmatten (Race-Tex, ....)
> Head-up Display
> update for PSCB Break (6 Kolben Alu-Monobloc Bremssättel, 410mm Scheiben hinten)
> more new colors for seatbelt
> ...

>> Carplay Wireless won‘t come this year?! >> Porsche say end of 2021, but i think it will come earlier. Hope with OTA, what do you think?
Today a saw a list with new features about Taycan MY 2021.

> remote parking, automatisiertes Parken (also with app)
> 22kw loader (i think this is for EU Version important only? I am not sure) für Wechselstrom
> Luftfederung mit PASM (remember where it shall lift up or down, with navigation)
> new colors (you already know! From Hongkong Store)
> DAB Radio ist jetzt Serie
> 150kw wird Serie
> new colors for seats
> neue Fussmatten (Race-Tex, ....)
> Head-up Display
> update for PSCB Break (6 Kolben Alu-Monobloc Bremssättel, 410mm Scheiben hinten)
> more new colors for seatbelt
> ...

>> Carplay Wireless won‘t come this year?! >> Porsche say end of 2021, but i think it will come earlier. Hope with OTA, what d

https://newsroom.porsche.com/en/202...unctions-on-demand-head-up-display-21882.html

Sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lots
Country flag
Wait a minute, you're probably using the UK configurator that seems to be up. No wonder it's different.
Yep just noticed the UK configurator has been updated as well. That's worrying for my spec :rolleyes:

galaxyclass

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Tesla M3LR, RAM 1500 2019, MB SLK 200
Country flag
Changed my config this morning immediately after the release of MY2021. My sales advisor replied saying he'd be happy to add the 22kW mobile connector free of charge, even if not showing up in the configurator. I couldn't resist :) .
Changed car color to cherry, changed seat color, added sun protection glass and removed the panoramic glass roof. Climate change turns European summers into a too hot and too sunny experience. The roof is another 25kg extra. Code is PMMC9PW9 if you want to check it out.

Duc959

First Name
FR
Threads
Reaction score
Website
share.octopus.energy
Vehicles
RR Vogue Autobiography, Ducati Panigale V2
Country flag
Yep just noticed the UK configurator has been updated as well. That's worrying for my spec :rolleyes:

No, I never had the UK config updated, the dealer had it on their computer. I'm going to check now :)

Sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lots
Country flag
Why? Did the prices go up significantly?
No, actually the opposite! Just tempted to add more options now :CWL:

I've updated my spec and even with the additional "3D Surround View with Active Parking Support" it's a little cheaper than it was before. Looks like that's because the mandatory Mobile Charger price has dropped to £0 and the base spec hasn't really changed.

I'm really like the contrast stitching and leather seat inserts, so considering black/chalk -> berry with contrast mamba green stitching to match the exterior paint and door inserts, but at £3.3k.... :confused:

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
No, actually the opposite! Just tempted to add more options now :CWL:

I've updated my spec and even with the additional "3D Surround View with Active Parking Support" it's a little cheaper than it was before. Looks like that's because the mandatory Mobile Charger price has dropped to £0 and the base spec hasn't really changed.

I'm really like the contrast stitching and leather seat inserts, so considering black/chalk -> berry with contrast mamba green stitching to match the exterior paint and door inserts, but at £3.3k.... :confused:
The contrast mamba green stitching is something that I wanted but could not get because mine was an early build. It will make the interior pop. Anything that you will notice and make you smile every time you open the door is worth £3.3k.

galaxyclass

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Tesla M3LR, RAM 1500 2019, MB SLK 200
Country flag
cherry with black/chalk is my final built as well - code PMMC9PW9 to check it out

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
Prices in Norway didn't change at all. I was a bit disappointed but at least happy it didn't go up.

cd77

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST MY24 (since Nov 23)
Country flag
My Sales rep had called me an hour ago because Porsche called him to let him know that today and possibly tomorrow I could still change my MY21 order before it gets locked.
And he asked them again about the 22 kW OBC. They said it can be ordered as of Oct and will be built into cars as of December. But I don’t want to wait that much longer.

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
I haven't heard anything from my sales rep, so I sent him an email with an updated spec before my earlier version (which we agreed was only temporary) gets locked in. They're two completely different cars at this point.
Sponsored