BruceF

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Thanks - that is a big help. Perhaps SoCal got the first allocations because of the volumes they do there?

Does anyone else have a Taycan Turbo allocation from other areas?
Sponsored

BruceF

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Thanks - that is a big help. Perhaps SoCal got the first allocations because of the volumes they do there?

Does anyone else have a Taycan Turbo allocation from other areas?
FYI to all - I just got an MY 2021 Taycan Turbo allocation (Yay!! :) ) so it looks like dealers are getting them outside California.

BruceF

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Here is my latest build sheet with details. But main items are (at least that I have spent way to much time deciding on...):

* MY 2021 Taycan Turbo
* Cherry Metallic Exterior - Black Leather Interior w/14 way seats and massage
* Premium Package and Performance Package
* 21" Mission E Wheels Painted Satin Platinum
* Gloss Black Trim around Windows
* Porsche InnoDrive
*Logo Delete (I am going to wrap it with clear PPF and buy one to have put over the wrap)
*Power Charge Door

Perhaps just as important are things I don't have (that I also spent way to much time thinking about...):
*2+1 seat in the back
*18 Way Seats
*Any of the following leather colors: (Limestone Beige (USA name), Black/Chalk (USA Name), Atacama Beige) - I usually like Beige but none of the two beige colors did it for me and Chalk was a slight bit on the grey side for me).
*Interior Accents in Neodyme
*Seat Belts in Bordeaux red

All feedback & questions welcome. I expect my wife is sick of hashing this stuff out with me though she still happily obliges :)

Attachments

vertebae

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
pending
Country flag
Here is my latest build sheet with details. But main items are (at least that I have spent way to much time deciding on...):

* MY 2021 Taycan Turbo
* Cherry Metallic Exterior - Black Leather Interior w/14 way seats and massage
* Premium Package and Performance Package
* 21" Mission E Wheels Painted Satin Platinum
* Gloss Black Trim around Windows
* Porsche InnoDrive
*Logo Delete (I am going to wrap it with clear PPF and buy one to have put over the wrap)
*Power Charge Door

Perhaps just as important are things I don't have (that I also spent way to much time thinking about...):
*2+1 seat in the back
*18 Way Seats
*Any of the following leather colors: (Limestone Beige (USA name), Black/Chalk (USA Name), Atacama Beige) - I usually like Beige but none of the two beige colors did it for me and Chalk was a slight bit on the grey side for me).
*Interior Accents in Neodyme
*Seat Belts in Bordeaux red

All feedback & questions welcome. I expect my wife is sick of hashing this stuff out with me though she still happily obliges :)
This sounds like a fantastic build. Can't wait to see the delivery too!