Pricing vs MSRP in US

TC Fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Pricing is about local availability and allocation. The biggest discounts will be finding a car sitting on a lot somewhere. If you have a lot of local Porsche dealers around, and there's spare allocation, there's certainly wiggle room.

Best bet is to just email a bunch of dealers and ask.
I did this during the pandemic and negotiated for my dealer to pick up the taxes, which are not insignificant. It seems now, however, dealers have less inventory (of every brand). So, there may not be as much interest unless they really have multiple in stock (and many said they did, but did not, when I called).

Chuck J

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Silver Taycan 4S, 2012 991 911 (sold), 1995 993 (Gave to son) 1965 356 (gave to son)
Country flag
I ordered my car and got 5% off and my dealer says he will negotiate with any of my friends. $132K MSRP car. If you want a referral, let me know.

Chuck J

bill winfield

First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Cayeene
Country flag
May want to check out Porsche Atlanta Perimeter. They had a great selection of some really nicely equipped Taycans. Ask for the new car manager, his name is Wyll Dickenson, his cell phone number is 615-630-5914 (hopefully he doesn’t get upset I posted this). He was extremely helpful with us for the purchase of our Macan and he was willing to negotiate. We are waiting until the base model Taycan comes out, the 4S and Turbo models are a little more than I’m willing to pay for a new car.

Miwa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I think the answer for a cheaper Taycan is going to be the e-tron GT. That's also the answer for people complaining about PCM. :p

Ormond

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Country flag
May want to check out Porsche Atlanta Perimeter. They had a great selection of some really nicely equipped Taycans. He was extremely helpful with us for the purchase of our Macan and he was willing to negotiate.
I was looking at the inventory online yesterday, lots of choices! I’ll let you know if I call.

Miwa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I was looking at the inventory online yesterday, lots of choices! I’ll let you know if I call.
If you are looking at any of the many Taycans available (like on autotrader), make sure you really only spend time on the ones with pictures. Anything else is probably a sold order.

Mouse House

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
New Balance 1500 v6
Country flag
May want to check out Porsche Atlanta Perimeter. They had a great selection of some really nicely equipped Taycans. Ask for the new car manager, his name is Wyll Dickenson, his cell phone number is 615-630-5914 (hopefully he doesn’t get upset I posted this). He was extremely helpful with us for the purchase of our Macan and he was willing to negotiate. We are waiting until the base model Taycan comes out, the 4S and Turbo models are a little more than I’m willing to pay for a new car.
Always a bit grim to see how much cheaper things are in the USA. At current exchange rates my 4S was $177k at list price... though I did manage to get a pretty decent discount.

A similar one at that dealership is $126k! https://www.porscheatlantaperimeter...sche-taycan-4s-awd-4d-sedan-wp0ab2y19lsa51094

bill winfield

First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Cayeene
Country flag