PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I really do like Cherry. Even moreso as it's not one of their premium colors like Neptune/Chalk/Ice.

I'd give it a hard look if I reordered. Cherry plus the Olea Meranti or Biege? :whew:

Woody

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S (due Dec), Porsche GT3, Land Rover Discovery, VW Transporter T6, Mini Cooper (Classic)
Country flag

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
Still wouldn't choose it but I like the colour!

struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
YES........love the way it looks too and have it ordered
I think I prefer the dash without it, but I also have it on my build. I like the idea of having the power meter on the HUD and the extended map on the dash display.

BruceF

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I think it looks great as well and have locked my order with Cherry Metallic.

I reached out to Porsche Center Saarland (that posted the above video on Instagram) and requested some more pictures. They emailed me the below pics and said that better pictures will be on the website at porsche-saarland.de around October 20th.

Unfortunately these pics are in the rain but it is still good to get some additional real life pictures. And thank to the folks at Porsche Center Saarland for taking the time to send these :)

Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club IMG_2021

Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club IMG_2022

Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club IMG_2023

Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club IMG_2024

Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club IMG_2025

ALindsay

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne e hybrid 2020, Taycan 4s due Nov 2020
Country flag
I think it looks great as well and have locked my order with Cherry Metallic.

I reached out to Porsche Center Saarland (that posted the above video on Instagram) and requested some more pictures. They emailed me the below pics and said that better pictures will be on the website at porsche-saarland.de around October 20th.

Unfortunately these pics are in the rain but it is still good to get some additional real life pictures. And thank to the folks at Porsche Center Saarland for taking the time to send these :)

IMG_2021.jpg

IMG_2022.jpg

IMG_2023.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg
Thanks Bruce, for contacting Porsche Saarland for these, keeps me going until the end of this month when ours arrives! If the car looks this good in the rain, imagine what it’ll look like in the sun !

BruceF

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Thanks Bruce, for contacting Porsche Saarland for these, keeps me going until the end of this month when ours arrives! If the car looks this good in the rain, imagine what it’ll look like in the sun !
Happy to :)

Yes - I agree it will look amazing in the sun. When you get yours please take some pics and post. I am in the same boat as you waiting to see good pics with my order locked - but mine is not scheduled for delivery until late January. What does your build look like? Mine is a Cherry Metallic Turbo, Mission E wheels painted in satin platinum with black leather interior.
Sponsored

Last edited: