Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

Parmd

First Name
Parm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
bicycle
Country flag
i am having my car ceramic coated but no PPF.

My other car has PPF from a renowned place, it has stone chips down to the paint. so that means paying for PPF, then paint and then PPF again. I rather just paint the car again.

How did you arrange collection from Silverstone. i am assuming from the racetrack and not the dealer
Apologies its Porsche Silverstone where i'm collecting the car from. Shame about your ppf as I've had it on a few cars and every time I dont have it I've regretted it. Last install was from Paintshield which was excellent
Sponsored

old seadog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
My CP8 is 16 Oct and I am being told that although the system says November delivery, they have received all their orders for delivery to the UK ahead of that. He could not give me a reason why other than possibly UK orders being pushed out due to Brexit and the speed of deliveries/shipping between Europe and UK has improved since the lockdown. He also said all updates and checks are being completed at the port so once at the dealer, its a quick turnaround (however I am getting PPS and Ceramic done so that adds about 5 days).
My CP8 was 9 Oct but it was changed on the day it was supposed to start. Heard others also had a CP8 moved to 16 Oct so who knows!
My CP8 date is also 16 Oct

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
I call my dealer twice a day and three times on Monday.

... and based on the fact that they missed the spec lock transition for a week, I’m not even sure that’s enough!

i say, make sure your dealer knows you are there.
Remember to leave messages on a Sunday. Also remind them that they will get positive feedback post sales, if they keep you updated!!

sulaiman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
hello, new to the forum
placed my order 2 days ago ... dealer telling me to expect delivery on march !! isn't that too long ??

struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
hello, new to the forum
placed my order 2 days ago ... dealer telling me to expect delivery on march !! isn't that too long ??
I have a delivery date in April and I placed my order September 2019! I am not surprised you got March.

Jimmy

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Was just called this morning and told my UK build due to complete next week and delivery early November. Previously this had been expected end of November, start of December.

Order date was nearly 2 months ago.
That’s great! Mine finishes build next week and they are telling me delivery end Oct but I think they are hoping for late Oct but likely end Nov. Seems there are a few UK cars with CP8 next week

Martinl

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
That’s great! Mine finishes build next week and they are telling me delivery end Oct but I think they are hoping for late Oct but likely end Nov. Seems there are a few UK cars with CP8 next week
I get the feeling that because of a few issues (Brexit looming, covid) they're doing their best to accelerate delivery.

MarcS

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (19.11.20!), 350GLE
Country flag
Ordered mine mid Aug and I will pick it up in Leipzig 19.11.!!! Dealer close by told me in August I would have to wait until March 2021???

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
Ordered in the first week of June and car arrived at the dealer earlier this week. About a four months cycle time between firm order and delivery. Still model year 2020, though.

robborover

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4s & Cayenne S
Country flag
Was just called this morning and told my UK build due to complete next week and delivery early November. Previously this had been expected end of November, start of December.

Order date was nearly 2 months ago.

Dealer just sent email to say I am at V200 which he reckons is a Dec delivery from a September order...

The Prince

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, BMW 330e & Lamborghini Huracan
Country flag
Ordered my turbo, jun 20, arrived two weeks ago, but Cambridge Porsche were quoting me March 2021 at first

4SJB

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCT Mini Cooper S Audi A4 3.0 TDI
Country flag
4S ordered August 25 through Reading Porsche.
Have been told build will be complete 3rd November and delivery 4 weeks later.
Happy days.

robborover

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4s & Cayenne S
Country flag
4S ordered August 25 through Reading Porsche.
Have been told build will be complete 3rd November and delivery 4 weeks later.
Happy days.
I have a feeling mine, ordered in Sep for Dec delivery to me will slip into Jan but hoping for a Xmas present!

MARTY7

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3P. Fiat 595 Abarth, Audi S8 (Stage 2), DeLorean (Stage 3), Cayenne V8
Country flag
Ordered mine a week or so ago and told early Jan but best to wait for April for the new plate. I am fine either way as I love my Model 3 performance in the mean time.
Sponsored