First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
"Custom side skirts".
That's just a sticker dude.
Like I did on mine (which is much more subtle).
Also, it sits too high and those wheels are too big as well.
The rear diffuser doesn't look good either.
I think I really don't like it.

OP
OP
guarlian

guarlian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan turbo s
Country flag
"Custom side skirts".
That's just a sticker dude.
Like I did on mine (which is much more subtle).
Also, it sits too high and those wheels are too big as well.
The rear diffuser doesn't look good either.
I think I really don't like it.
im not gonna lie i dont like it either .i hope before attach rear spoiler they remove original adaptive spoiler or bye bye :) i dont thnk they run this on tunnel

Sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lots
Country flag
Each to their own I guess, and i really enjoy seeing what people do!

I’m big into tuning, but found the Taycan TS to be the one car I thought would not need modifying if ordered correctly to begin with!

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
Each to their own I guess, and i really enjoy seeing what people do!

I’m big into tuning, but found the Taycan TS to be the one car I thought would not need modifying if ordered correctly to begin with!
Agree but still I'm wondering how a proper wing would look like on the Taycan...

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
Wow, speechless. That’s awful. Few styling qs (mainly spoiler) may have some miles in them if done a bit more tastefully.

CJE

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Ford GT (part owner)
Country flag
Take this car away from this guy. Porsche spent 50 years practicing the art of designing a high performance automobile and this looks like an experiment in a high school shop class with glue-on cardboard pieces turning the Taycan's sculpted flowing lines into a comic book car for a video game character.

The hood louvres are useless unless you're cooling a roast chicken in the trunk and the rear spoiler will surely invalidate the existing spoiler which has been painstakingly crafted to work at a range of high speeds.

The strange egg crate below the rear bumper looks like a bolt on attachment for crop farmer, and the paint scheme chops up the arresting lines that distinctively characterize the Taycan. Even the wheels are a stumbling attempt at improving the Mission E's, the wheels that made the original concept car so striking.

Porsche should buy this car at any price just to take it off the road.

This is

struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
Take this car away from this guy. Porsche spent 50 years practicing the art of designing a high performance automobile and this looks like an experiment in a high school shop class with glue-on cardboard pieces turning the Taycan's sculpted flowing lines into a comic book car for a video game character.

The hood louvres are useless unless you're cooling a roast chicken in the trunk and the rear spoiler will surely invalidate the existing spoiler which has been painstakingly crafted to work at a range of high speeds.

The strange egg crate below the rear bumper looks like a bolt on attachment for crop farmer, and the paint scheme chops up the arresting lines that distinctively characterize the Taycan. Even the wheels are a stumbling attempt at improving the Mission E's, the wheels that made the original concept car so striking.

This is
Could you be a little clearer? How do you really feel?? :)

OP
OP
guarlian

guarlian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan turbo s
Country flag

This is
hhahahah i m still loughing :) looks like an experiment in a high school shop class with glue-on cardboard

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Agree but still I'm wondering how a proper wing would look like on the Taycan...
Waiting for TechArt to come out with the offering for the Taycan. Their products are well designed and well crafted for Porsche cars. I had their body kit for my 911 and it was awesome - fitment was perfect and easy to install (at least for my bodyshop). They have 22" wheels coming out soon and then hopefully some body options, including spoiler, will be introduced in the not too distant future.

OP
OP
guarlian

guarlian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan turbo s
Country flag
Waiting for TechArt to come out with the offering for the Taycan. Their products are well designed and well crafted for Porsche cars. I had their body kit for my 911 and it was awesome - fitment was perfect and easy to install (at least for my bodyshop). They have 22" wheels coming out soon and then hopefully some body options, including spoiler, will be introduced in the not too distant future.
im also wating for techart spoiler.if it goes for DTM spoiler i pass .i want carbon lip type spoiler which works with active spoiler.at tectarts taycan arts show that they might go for DTm spoiler.but mansory also start working on taycan and at their art photos spoiler looks like amg gts carbon type.we will see https://www.mansory.com/car/taycan

Reactions: Dee

Skilly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Somebody got lost in the accessory aisle of their local autozone or whatever the Euro equivalent is.

They missed a key accessory that I see whenever a car looks like it was held hostage in the Walmart auto section...decorative side grills - they will go nicely with the new intakes on the hood that go nowhere.

Porsche Taycan Modified Taycan Turbo S by DRKN Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 8.08.45 AM
Sponsored