oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
Are you washing it a lot? Is it a colour you want clean all the time or enjoy when it’s covered in grime?
I have washed it once so far. I sort of like it a bit grimey so far but I feel a little sad for not having washed it more. The simple reason is that the street in front of my house have been full with cars for three weeks. Now that car is washed, the road is free of cars, of course. (I park in a garage down the street)

Today's photos:

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club IMG_7772.JPG

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club IMG_7778 2.JPG

TheFutre

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (soon), Tesla Model X (me), Tesla Model 3 (wife)
Country flag
@Nickj
Chalk IMO is still the way to go
Unique and has a warm feeling vs the harshness that white and very bright greys have
I have the Carrara White because I have mine before the 21 models but my next Taycan will definitely be Chalk

Are you washing it a lot? Is it a colour you want clean all the time or enjoy when it’s covered in grime?

Firstporsche

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes c63s
Country flag
Stunning. How are you finding it and more specially living with the colour? My crayon should be with me in the next 2 weeks.
It needs cleaning... gets filthy quite quickly.... but it’s quick, really stable, gives you so much more confidence driving quick than the Merc. Getting power down is amazing, just keeps pulling. I bet you can’t wait, def better than expected, my only concern is range seems to be 180 ish at 87% I was told it will improve, so will cross my fingers

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
It needs cleaning... gets filthy quite quickly.... but it’s quick, really stable, gives you so much more confidence driving quick than the Merc. Getting power down is amazing, just keeps pulling. I bet you can’t wait, def better than expected, my only concern is range seems to be 180 ish at 87% I was told it will improve, so will cross my fingers
Good to know. My c63 always makes me nervous when pushing on especially if damp. Are you getting rid of the c63s? Need to get mine up for sale really as my 4s will hopefully be here next week.

Range is causing the business partner serious anxiety in his 4s, he has had for a week. Only getting 175 ish normally, 190 at 100% charge, and really dampened his first weeks excitement. The 30-40 miles extra he was expecting, makes a huge difference . He’s not sure he will be able to live with it!

stevie

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bmw
Country flag
Thanks to all that have posted these pictures - the crayon / chalk colour looks great - I was about to go for standard black as it’s a company car on a 3 year lease - but now considering the crayon at around £30 per month more in the UK - what do people think ?
Black also looks really good so trying to decide whether I go for the upgrade to crayon or not

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
Thanks to all that have posted these pictures - the crayon / chalk colour looks great - I was about to go for standard black as it’s a company car on a 3 year lease - but now considering the crayon at around £30 per month more in the UK - what do people think ?
Black also looks really good so trying to decide whether I go for the upgrade to crayon or not
I really like the colour. £30 a month seems alot per month for a different colour, but I paid £1650 up front for the option and mines a company car so I get nothing back for it, and pleased it did it. A work colleague has a black one and it looks good, a bit like a modern day night rider, but in my humble opinion crayon by far surpasses it, but colour is subjective.

Been hassling people to add pics to this thread for months so about time I added a few. Only had since Wednesday so no chance to get any decent pics or indeed clean ones but anyway here you go...

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club 00-DF68-DB-A5-C7-4260-A6-D6-FCF37-D889-DE7

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club 0865-AD4-C-1-D23-425-B-A822-130568-D284-A3

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club 1-EB30345-2779-4-E7-C-A555-57025253504-A

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club 2610-B7-F2-4-FD9-41-BD-AE51-03352-BDBF523

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club ABAAABDF-15-E0-4293-94-CB-8-FB2705017-F9

stevie

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bmw
Country flag
I really like the colour. £30 a month seems alot per month for a different colour, but I paid £1650 up front for the option and mines a company car so I get nothing back for it, and pleased it did it. A work colleague has a black one and it looks good, a bit like a modern day night rider, but in my humble opinion crayon by far surpasses it, but colour is subjective.

Been hassling people to add pics to this thread for months so about time I added a few. Only had since Wednesday so no chance to get any decent pics or indeed clean ones but anyway here you go...

00-DF68-DB-A5-C7-4260-A6-D6-FCF37-D889-DE7.jpg

0865-AD4-C-1-D23-425-B-A822-130568-D284-A3.jpg

1-EB30345-2779-4-E7-C-A555-57025253504-A.jpg

2610-B7-F2-4-FD9-41-BD-AE51-03352-BDBF523.jpg

ABAAABDF-15-E0-4293-94-CB-8-FB2705017-F9.jpg
Looks really good - the pictures make it look more white but in reality I assume it’s more of a very light grey

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
It helps to have a white car in the picture to see the difference (no, not the truck).

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club IMG_7387.JPG

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
Those are the Turbo stock wheels powder coated black? I'm thinking about doing the same but can't find any other pictures or anyone else who's done this.
I have seen the Sport Aero painted black but I didn't like the look of it. The texture itself looks better with some contrast, in my opinion. The same goes for these.
Sponsored