DennisB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
The thing I'm most dissapointed about is that they all look the same. I assume the RWD Taycan will start somewhere around 80K € and if a front wheel drive version is to come it will be even cheaper. If they produce cheaper EV Taycans more people are able to buy them especially with the current tax incentives.

I'm not against more affordable Porsches, but there should be a big esthetic difference. Nobody will mistake a Macan for a 911.

I'm planning on buying a turbo with quit a few extra's, but for most people it would look like the same Taycan that costs close to a third. I know that I'm not buying the car for someone else to look at, but I can't reconsile that with.

Like we said. 79.900$ is 66.000€

Porsche Taycan New Taycan model coming soon.. Taycan S 1611128116838

OP
OP

DeciusCaeciliusMetellus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
Country flag
Like we said. 79.900$ is 66.000€

1611128116838.png
US prices are before taxes. In Europe you have to multiply with your applicable VAT rate (21% in Belgium). Because the €/$ rate and the VAT cancel each other out, you end up with the same headline number: €80K.

Taycanturbolondon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
For some reason manufacturers do not seem interested in separating models within an electric car range and they are missing a trick but im sure the aftermarket industry will take over.
Sponsored