Press Release: Digital, clear, sustainable: the interior of the new Porsche Taycan!

OP
OP
Paulo

Paulo

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1898 Porsche P1
Country flag
You get the bluish lights if you order the Porsche matrix lighting system. The rear Porsche text also becomes the same tint.
Really?

Porsche Taycan Press Release: Digital, clear, sustainable: the interior of the new Porsche Taycan! Clip_9_
Sponsored

AlphaG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lotus Elise, Chevy Volt, Model X
Country flag
Not sure if you’re trying to be snarky or not but just trying to help. I don’t know where your other post was, and I don’t read everything. Your post in this thread seemed to challenge production headlights with what you show from 3-4 months ago.

Reactions: Dee

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
Not sure if you’re trying to be snarky or not but just trying to help. I don’t know where your other post was, and I don’t read everything. Your post in this thread seemed to challenge production headlights with what you show from 3-4 months ago.
Same here, kinda strange post.
I removed my posts cuz I wasn't clear about the intension of Paulo's post, the reaction on your reply could be ironic, sarcastic or just strange, I don't know...
It's not the first time.
But hé, it looks good, right?

Last edited:

PP4EH

First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera E hybrid
Country flag
Regarding those blue lights if you option it you get a light up sequence from the rear light bar..
it lights up gradually from the outsides to the middle... or maybe it was the other way around.

If you don't the lights come on as usual, IE like a on switch.

source: porsche rep in the exclusive lounge at the IAA

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
Regarding those blue lights if you option it you get a light up sequence from the rear light bar..
it lights up gradually from the outsides to the middle... or maybe it was the other way around.

If you don't the lights come on as usual, IE like a on switch.

source: porsche rep in the exclusive lounge at the IAA
Correct, except the lights go from the middle to the sides, very cool!
Just press play, it'll start at the correct time:

Eisbärenhöhle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
... clearly too many of them
Country flag
I cannot imagine that this „middle to edge“ light is combined with ice blue front lights .... the rep on Frankfurt Motor Show seemed not the best informed guy to me (I was there 3 days ago at a special evening event) .... the ice blue doesn‘t fit well to all body colors ... would be really pity if that would be true.

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
I cannot imagine that this „middle to edge“ light is combined with ice blue front lights .... the rep on Frankfurt Motor Show seemed not the best informed guy to me (I was there 3 days ago at a special evening event) .... the ice blue doesn‘t fit well to all body colors ... would be really pity if that would be true.
True but it's part of the Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS Plus), not the "glacier blue" part...
Unfortunately you can't select them separately.
The other light option is the "Light Package" for the interior, it includes the door sills lightning, logo projectors in the doors and interior lightning.
Porsche Taycan Press Release: Digital, clear, sustainable: the interior of the new Porsche Taycan! Screenshot_20190921-094841

Last edited:

charliemathilde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
True but it's part of the Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS Plus), not the "glacier blue" part...
Unfortunately you can't select them separately.
I think I recall it includes the door sills lightning, logo projectors in the doors and interior lightning too.
Screenshot_20190921-094841.png
that ... doesn’t make sense. The PDLS+ is standard on both turbo trims.

Pyry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
993 turbo
Country flag
So does anyone happen to know what features are included in the sport chrono option?

charliemathilde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It's not cuz otherwise you wouldn't be able to select it in the configurator.
I'm not sure if we understand each other though...
‘maybe we don’t. The US configurator also only has the glacier blue option, but it just toggles blue or black. Under Standard Equipment both trims statement they include the PDLS+ system.

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
‘maybe we don’t. The US configurator also only has the glacier blue option, but it just toggles blue or black. Under Standard Equipment both trims statement they include the PDLS+ system.
Yes probably different options in different regions....... to a certain extent of course.

Pyry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
993 turbo
Country flag
I think I read somewhere that sport plus and individual drive modes would only be available with the chrono. Not sure if this is correct and also not sure what's the difference between sport and sport plus.
Sponsored