How many miles on your Taycan?

Snappy77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
693 miles in 17 days. Half of it was the trip from the CA dealership to home in AZ. My work commute is a 7 minute walk so I'm always looking for reasons to drive it. Taking it to the dealership later this afternoon for the software upgrade.
Sponsored

MrJohnDolk

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+
Country flag
2868 miles (4616 km) since start december 2020 - no problems at all, just pure driving pleasure... looking forward enjoying many more miles.... :cool:

Miwa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
693 miles in 17 days. Half of it was the trip from the CA dealership to home in AZ. My work commute is a 7 minute walk so I'm always looking for reasons to drive it. Taking it to the dealership later this afternoon for the software upgrade.
I don't want to derail this thread (so don't answer here), but can you update one of the 2 update threads after you drop your car off and verify that you are getting the WMA6 update? I've booked 2 appointments spaced a week out in hopes the WMA5 update drops in the US before one of them.

OP
OP
Mr.Smith

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS E-Tron GT, VW ID.4 Pro
Country flag
That's a common route for me.
How was that experience?

epirali

First Name
Edmund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS Etron GT, Jaguar I-Pace, BMW i8, ex Taycan TTS
Country flag
Wow I feel like a total slacker here. I have had it for just over a year and have 5500 miles on the car. To be fair I have been gone almost 1/2 the year and I have other “children” who need occasional driving love...

PNWTaycan4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘91 Polar Silver 964, ‘20 Dolomite Silver Taycan 4S, ‘19 Gravity Blue Nero EV
Country flag
How many miles do you have on your Taycan? Are people putting miles on their car or are they garage queens?

A low mile Taycan would be a good buy
Working from the “home office,” so 5,900 miles of trouble free cruising since August 1st. Plus about 3,000 clicks of curvy roads on the 110,000 mile 964.

ThumbsUp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Taycan Turbo S; ‘20 Taycan Turbo (gone)
Country flag
2800 trouble-free miles since September. I would drive more, but have been working from home.

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I’m slacking too. Only 5,200 miles since May 2020. But thankfully no problems other than the hot-running PMCC. Car is at dealer now though because I need replacement key due to comfort access locking not working consistently. Absolutely love this car even though my mileage doesn’t reflect it.

Yves_0016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S Performance Plus
Country flag
Just about 3.000km (1.864 miles) in 2 months (picked her up in Jan. 8th). Somewhere around 1.000 mies per month is normal for me. I’m also homeworking due to COVID however virtually no impact on car mileage as I do my commuting in ”normal times” on a BMW 650 GT scooter (I really hate traffic jams and parking issues! ?).

The scooter is normally replaced every 2 years on a 2 year/30.000 km (18.500 mile) renting, but this one is coming up on 2 years and only has about 10.000km (6.000 miles) on it, that is fully COVID related, normal daily commute of 80 km (50 miles) is now gone since exactly 1 year this week.

Edit: up to now 100% trouble free. A part from the very occasional software blip where the word ”destination” in the nav is suddenly in German I have no complaints whatsoever.

Last edited:

Pozuelo

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2018 E63S Estate, 2023 A45S
Country flag
How many miles do you have on your Taycan? Are people putting miles on their car or are they garage queens?

A low mile Taycan would be a good buy
Ours has 15,000km since July 1st. If COVID had not affected our dear planet, I would probably have 50,000km by now. :angel:

RG2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Golf R Estate, Golf VR6, Corrado VR6
Country flag
4.5k miles in 6 months, 3.5k of those since Jan. Driving to work in it almost every day now. Don’t do a lot of driving otherwise at the moment. Really enjoying it, no major issues just the few annoying little things like spoiler. Expect it’ll have done around 60k by the end of the 3 year lease. Trying not to think about that time though

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Ours has 15,000km since July 1st. If COVID had not affected our dear planet, I would probably have 50,000km by now. :angel:
Great to see the Taycan being used so much even in these restrictive times!

How is the charging network developing in Spain? I see Ionity are planning a number of new stations in Spain, but it still seems a fair distance between them. We have a plan to visit some friends in Alicante first and then close to Gibraltar and Faro in Portugal. So far it looks more suitable for an ICE car if I am honest. The Taycan navigator is not much of a help and takes some very weird routes so I need to plan with other apps etc.

Any advice on local chatging networks that can be trusted and used?
Sponsored