Mark3575

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan, '19 Cayenne, '99 911, '98 911
Country flag
Can someone tell me what the FoD are for the base Taycan? For example, are Active Lane Keep (ALK), Porsche Intelligent Range Manager, and InnoDrive available as FoD?

My order build is attached. Expect delivery in late May. Thanks.

Porsche Taycan Functions on Demand (FOD) taycan-1

Porsche Taycan Functions on Demand (FOD) taycan-2

Pll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
As long as you have acc (which you have) all three should be possible as FoD. Be aware that innodrive as FoD does not have all features if not ordered from the production as some sensors are missing.

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
As long as you have acc (which you have) all three should be possible as FoD. Be aware that innodrive as FoD does not have all features if not ordered from the production as some sensors are missing.
Can you elaborate on this ? As on another thread everyone recommended getting innodrive later through FOD

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Can someone tell me what the FoD are for the base Taycan? For example, are Active Lane Keep (ALK), Porsche Intelligent Range Manager, and InnoDrive available as FoD?

My order build is attached. Expect delivery in late May. Thanks.

taycan-1.png

taycan-2.png
The list of FoD options (some are hardware dependent e.g. Innodrive requires ACC as mentioned):

Thanks to FoD, Taycan drivers can purchase various convenience and assist functions as required. What makes this approach special is that it also works after having made the purchase and for the sports car’s original configuration. Thanks to online, over-the-air updates it is not necessary to visit a workshop. The Porsche Intelligent Range Man-ager (PIRM) is already available as an FoD. Power Steering Plus, Active Lane Keep Assist and Porsche InnoDrive will now be added as further FoD functions.