Adam D

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Any of you regret getting frozen blue? Have had one offered today. Looks amazing I think. The colour and black contrast for me looks awesome.
Sponsored

Adam D

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
None. It looks better in person than in photos, and is a really bold choice IMHO.
Think that’s why I like the idea. Also like the contrast of the black to the blue. Looks good

taycan4ny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cayenne hybrid
Country flag
Any of you regret getting frozen blue? Have had one offered today. Looks amazing I think. The colour and black contrast for me looks awesome.
The color is amazing in person. Pictures and videos don't capture it's true color. Was an easy decision for me, but it's not for everyone. Makes a unique car even more unique.

kwrudy123

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I just purchased our 2nd Taycan, a Frozen Blue 4S for my wife. Mine is Gentian Blue Turbo. They are both fantastic, but I actually like the color combo of my wife's better. The contrast between the paint and the other body parts is fantastic. Also, she got the chalk/black 2-tone interior, which is smashing.

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club IMG_4394

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club IMG_4393

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club IMG_4392

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
I just purchased our 2nd Taycan, a Frozen Blue 4S for my wife. Mine is Gentian Blue Turbo. They are both fantastic, but I actually like the color combo of my wife's better. The contrast between the paint and the other body parts is fantastic. Also, she got the chalk/black 2-tone interior, which is smashing.

IMG_4394.jpg

IMG_4393.jpg

IMG_4392.jpg
Congratulations. So, you are very well placed to compare the pros and cons of a Turbo vs. a 4S in real daily use. I am looking forward to your assessment in a couple of weeks or months.

kwrudy123

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I think this color and Chalk are two of the best colors Porsche has made and really work beautifully on the Taycan for all the reasons mentioned, especially the contrast with the black accents. We have 2 Taycans in our garage - a Frozen Blue and a Chalk.

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club IMG_3800

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club IMG_4494

Terra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Many
Country flag
I think this color and Chalk are two of the best colors Porsche has made and really work beautifully on the Taycan for all the reasons mentioned, especially the contrast with the black accents. We have 2 Taycans in our garage - a Frozen Blue and a Chalk.

IMG_3800.jpg

IMG_4494.jpg
Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club 0C0BBE4C-4BFE-4B01-A2AD-89269F602908

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club IMG_3800

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club IMG_4494
I’m glad I went with it. Speaking with my dealer a lot of others wish they had too once they saw it..

mandoyoda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
I'll be joining the Frozen Blue Club. I've paired FBM with black partial leather and Accent Package in exterior colour, to bring the interior to life (under my budget).

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club 1618731056833

I did heavily consider pairing FBM with Bordeaux Red + Black interior, but felt with the black there are too many colours. If the interior was all red, I would have gone with it. Anyway, here's the only image I can find of FBM with Bordeaux Red + Black.

Porsche Taycan FROZEN BLUE Taycan Club Tacyan FB Red

I need to confirm my build spec tomorrow, so let me know what you think.

meejo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes E220 Coupe, Taycan 4S
Country flag
I'll be joining the Frozen Blue Club. I've paired FBM with black partial leather and Accent Package in exterior colour, to bring the interior to life (under my budget).

1618731056833.png

I did heavily consider pairing FBM with Bordeaux Red + Black interior, but felt with the black there are too many colours. If the interior was all red, I would have gone with it. Anyway, here's the only image I can find of FBM with Bordeaux Red + Black.

Tacyan FB Red.jpg

I need to confirm my build spec tomorrow, so let me know what you think.
Love it with the red!