Uk Delivery Updates

torx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Got update today. V300 Port Emden 19.03.2021.

Believe V300 means production finished/left factory.

Do all ships that leave Emden go to a single port in the UK or are they stopping to ports closer to the dealerships? Mine will eventually end up at Porsche Norwich, any one know the most likely port?
Looking into this further I think my car will arrive at Sheerness port on the Malacca Highway Car Carrier.

https://www.vesselfinder.com/?imo=9235414

Seems back and forth trips are about 3 days from Emden to Sheerness.

I don't think it will be on todays, however hopefully car will arrive in the UK next week. ?

K.H

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan
Country flag
Hey! I’m new to this forum and eagerly awaiting delivery of my Taycan. I was told that production was completed ‘this week’. Does anyone have any experience to how long after production a car is loaded onto a ship? Mine will be heading to Sheerness from what I can tell (Porsche Mayfair). Thanks!

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Hey! I’m new to this forum and eagerly awaiting delivery of my Taycan. I was told that production was completed ‘this week’. Does anyone have any experience to how long after production a car is loaded onto a ship? Mine will be heading to Sheerness from what I can tell (Porsche Mayfair). Thanks!
Always seems to be variable with cars sitting at the dock sometimes for a few weeks. I’d say you’ll have the car in 3-4 weeks. So I’d plan to have it registered for May!

K.H

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan
Country flag
Always seems to be variable with cars sitting at the dock sometimes for a few weeks. I’d say you’ll have the car in 3-4 weeks. So I’d plan to have it registered for May!
That’s sounds reasonable! Thank you for the info!

Russmrh

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes
Country flag
Hi, mine came off production 9th Feb and I didn’t get it until 13th March. It was delayed over a week leaving port due to high winds, it then stayed at sheerness for nearly 2 weeks, and then the dealer took a week.
I got excited with the app when the car came on line and I ordered the security tracker service. Turns out that buggers up the setting of the tracker fobs and this added to my delay. So don’t sign up for the tracker service until you get the car.
Cheers

K.H

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan
Country flag
Hi, mine came off production 9th Feb and I didn’t get it until 13th March. It was delayed over a week leaving port due to high winds, it then stayed at sheerness for nearly 2 weeks, and then the dealer took a week.
I got excited with the app when the car came on line and I ordered the security tracker service. Turns out that buggers up the setting of the tracker fobs and this added to my delay. So don’t sign up for the tracker service until you get the car.
Cheers
Wow that’s a long delay. I’ve been keeping an obsessively close eye on the Malacca Highway that seems to carry the cars over to Sheerness. Looks like they are operating very frequently. I’m hoping that I have an email any day now from the dealer to say my car is in the UK at least!

K.H

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan
Country flag
Looking into this further I think my car will arrive at Sheerness port on the Malacca Highway Car Carrier.

https://www.vesselfinder.com/?imo=9235414

Seems back and forth trips are about 3 days from Emden to Sheerness.

I don't think it will be on todays, however hopefully car will arrive in the UK next week. ?
interested to hear how you are getting on mate? I think you maybe a week ahead of me...

torx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Cheers
Spoke to dealer yesterday and he also said it was quite important not to sign up to the tracker until you get the car as it was causing further delays.

torx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
interested to hear how you are getting on mate? I think you maybe a week ahead of me...
Spoke to Porsche Norwich yesterday and they stated car was still at Port Emden. They are waiting for about six to come over and he was saying hopefully will arrive within the next week. Once here it will probably take another 10 days to prep as software updates are required.

He said I will definitely have it this month. Bloody hope so. :CWL:

I see there is another car carrier landing at Sheerness on the 2nd. Hopefully both of ours will be on there.

K.H

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan
Country flag
Spoke to Porsche Norwich yesterday and they stated car was still at Port Emden. They are waiting for about six to come over and he was saying hopefully will arrive within the next week. Once here it will probably take another 10 days to prep as software updates are required.

He said I will definitely have it this month. Bloody hope so. :CWL:

I see there is another car carrier landing at Sheerness on the 2nd. Hopefully both of ours will be on there.
This is really helpful info and I hope you’re right and my car is on the same ship!!! It’s no fun waiting!

AL87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Hi All,

I ordered my Porsche Taycan 4S on 22nd January, locked on 22nd February and the dealer called to advise the build has been completed today. I was told that (with no delays in shipping) I should expect to be able to collect week of 19th April.

Keeping everything crossed that it all goes to plan as when I initially enquired about the car in January I was told I wouldn't be able to get one until June. Feels too good to be true at the moment!

Mcgovern01

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Range Rover Sport, Mini JCW
Country flag
I hope so! I think my dealer maybe getting an email from me tomorrow morning for an update :)
I have also been told mine is waiting loading, sounds like a week or so behind you guys. How are you getting so much info about the vessel it’s on, or are you guessing? My dealer (South London) doesn’t seem to provide that kind of detail! Although he is saying that I will be able to collect W/c 19th April.
Sponsored