felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
My smaller dealership here in in the US is the same way with 4 4S, 1 Turbo, and 0 Turbo S allocations right now.
As far as I understand, I have the one Trubo S allocation for my dealership or even the french part of Switzerland..... and as far as my sales rep knows there is so far no delay of an end jan to beginning feb delivery window...… will keep you updated. :)
Sponsored

Reactions: Dee

Skystorm

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS
Country flag
As far as I understand, I have the one Trubo S allocation for my dealership or even the french part of Switzerland..... and as far as my sales rep knows there is so far no delay of an end jan to beginning feb delivery window...… will keep you updated. :)
Lucky you..

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
I think customers with early deposits should come first!
I'm 01-2018..... hehehe.

Jenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
25? Tesla Roadster/22 Tesla MYP/21 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I think customers with early deposits should come first!
I'm 01-2018..... hehehe.
Agreed! I put my deposit in with dealer for a rumored Porsche EV way back when I took delivery of my 2017 911 Targa in November 2016!

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Agreed! I put my deposit in with dealer for a rumored Porsche EV way back when I took delivery of my 2017 911 Targa in November 2016!
It was not rumored then. It was officially going to happen the 4dec 2015 and I put my deposit in on the 6 dec of said year...……...

But yes agreed!! :)

Jenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It was not rumored then. It was officially going to happen the 4dec 2015 and I put my deposit in on the 6 dec of said year...……...
Ah right! I mixed it up with my 2016 GT4 purchase. Dealer still has my original deposit check and hasn't cashed it yet so I can't check online! It was well before the Mission E was released or had a name or anything.

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ah right! I mixed it up with my 2016 GT4 purchase. Dealer still has my original deposit check and hasn't cashed it yet so I can't check online! It was well before the Mission E was released or had a name or anything.
My very serious hat off!

I guess that's the nice thing about checks.... my dealer to my cash at the time. :)

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
8-10 weeks delay for all orders, all customers production date will be charged in the near future..
No dates has been changed so far but they will.
I received a message from my dealer with a copy of a note from the PEC office that my order for a 4S cannot be picked up at the Atlanta PEC as ordered. The note said the PEC option will not be available at this time. I have a feeling it is related to the production delays and availability of vehicles.

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
8-10 weeks delay for all orders, all customers production date will be charged in the near future..
No dates has been changed so far but they will.
I received a message from my dealer with a copy of a note from the PEC office that my order for a 4S cannot be picked up at the Atlanta PEC as ordered. The note said the PEC option will not be available at this time. I have a feeling it is related to the production delays and availability of vehicles.

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
Hello there, here in Munich my dealer also said that he has no information about a delay and that by his best knowledge the January delivery is still valid. We will see...

Jenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My very serious hat off!

I guess that's the nice thing about checks.... my dealer to my cash at the time. :)
Porsche Taycan 8 - 10 Weeks delay 85b4a267-8e11-4550-9ebf-2c367ab5982c.large

Porsche Taycan 8 - 10 Weeks delay e2a118ac-b1cd-4172-ab80-2ef6738a672d.large

Carrera White Metallic on both...any guess what my Taycan will be? ;)

Skystorm

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS
Country flag
Hello there, here in Munich my dealer also said that he has no information about a delay and that by his best knowledge the January delivery is still valid. We will see...
I hope you right but keep us posted..

Snake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 530e, MB S 63 Coupe AMG, MB CLS 63 AMG, Audi R8, BMW 330i, Audi TTS, VW Golf
Country flag
Is there someone from Germany who has a quote for a turbo s order?
I have ordered on 5.9. and so far only a non-binding delivery date of the local porsche dealer.

according to the trader's statement, there are still no quotas for turbo s in germany?
Sponsored