How to turn off airbag warning light after bumper removal?

lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
Hi, before i make a trek to the dealership, does anyone know how to reset the airbag warning light. My car was recently wrapped and in the process had to remove the front bumper. But in doing so it now show airbag warning function.
I know with other car i have had it is a fairly simple plug in to the OBD, but didn't know if anyone has done this and if so, how.

Many thanks

Porsche Taycan How to turn off airbag warning light after bumper removal? airbag_system
Sponsored

Torv

First Name
Torv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
This is precisely why when I do my PPF install, I don't want the installers to remove anything!​

Kevinn522

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan RWD ordered EST Delivery 6/11
Country flag
Hi, before i make a trek to the dealership, does anyone know how to reset the airbag warning light. My car was recently wrapped and in the process had to remove the front bumper. But in doing so it now show airbag warning function.
I know with other car i have had it is a fairly simple plug in to the OBD, but didn't know if anyone has done this and if so, how.

Many thanks

airbag_system.jpg
I have the same issue now with my Taycan. How did you end up resolving this problem?

OP
OP
lucan6699

lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
I have the same issue now with my Taycan. How did you end up resolving this problem?
took it to my dealership and said "no idea why this light has come on". fixed
Sponsored