JC2021

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Saw this yesterday at Silverstone Porsche - thoughts on colour/wheels?
Screenshot 2021-06-09 at 20.19.05.png
Screenshot 2021-06-09 at 20.19.42.png
Hard to tell if it’s chalk, ice grey or white but think it looks really good. White was/is so popular on the saloon I think it’s put a lot of CT buyers off but I like it (and have ordered that myself but with the other 20 inch wheels). Didn’t think of contrasting door handles - they look good too. This is such a cool car I think most colour and wheel combo’s look fantastic. Would be great to hear a compare and contrast post from someone who’s driven CT and a saloon.

WilderAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT
Country flag
Hard to tell if it’s chalk, ice grey or white but think it looks really good. White was/is so popular on the saloon I think it’s put a lot of CT buyers off but I like it (and have ordered that myself but with the other 20 inch wheels). Didn’t think of contrasting door handles - they look good too. This is such a cool car I think most colour and wheel combo’s look fantastic. Would be great to hear a compare and contrast post from someone who’s driven CT and a saloon.
Which 20" wheels did you select? Do you know why the Turbo Design wheels are more expensive than the Turbo S Design wheels in the Configurator but less in the Tequipment Catalog?

OP
OP
XKSS

XKSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
jag xk120, Jag XKSS, Defender, Taycan CT4, +bikes
Country flag
Yes chalk - back end looked good too
Porsche Taycan In my local dealership CT4s Screenshot 2021-06-10 at 07.06.40

TAYC4N