Nobody talking about the revised 2022 configurator?

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Imagine - a whole Taycan in Seahawks Action-Green
seahawk logo on action-green.JPG
! ;)

On second thought, that would not only cost more, but would likely reduce resale value...(at least outside Seattle)! :angel:
Spotted this from my window in Los Angeles on February 15, 2015 a couple weeks after the Seahawks played in Super Bowl XLIX. The owner must have ordered this wrap before they lost to the Patriots on February 1.
Porsche Taycan Nobody talking about the revised 2022 configurator? A27043EF-0431-4C4E-A3B7-536BFF0B02CB_4_5005_c

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS E-Tron GT, VW ID.4 Pro
Country flag
Does not look like a great deal changed. I am taking my 2021 CT4 in Sept. & not changing to 2022.
Best part for me is the PTS and Race Tex B pillar. B Pillar gets destroyed and the other day valet popped it off my friends Taycan 4s

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Colour to sample is really "choose from a long list of approved colours".

Custom colour is "bring your own colour and we'll investigate if we can do it. If we can you pay the colour to sample price in addition".
Interesting fact for PTS:
Porsche won't do matte colors.
Also investigation process can can a year. Better to chose one of the many approved colors

SeattleYates

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S, PanameraTurbo,993cab,i8/M5/M3/914
Country flag
Spotted this from my window in Los Angeles on February 15, 2015 a couple weeks after the Seahawks played in Super Bowl XLIX. The owner must have ordered this wrap before they lost to the Patriots on February 1.
A27043EF-0431-4C4E-A3B7-536BFF0B02CB_4_5005_c.jpeg
Yes, talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!! o_O:crying:
And what's worse, we get to relive that Butler goal line interception every time there's a Best of____ (from N.E. perspective) or Worst of_____ (Seattle perspective) list! :rolleyes:

SeattleYates

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S, PanameraTurbo,993cab,i8/M5/M3/914
Country flag
Interesting fact for PTS:
Porsche won't do matte colors.
Also investigation process can can a year. Better to chose one of the many approved colors
Is the list of approved PTS colors anywhere easily accessible?

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

cfp

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo '22 (ordered),MB E350, Mini Cooper SE
Country flag
I’m keeping a close eye on it. That bill has a long way to go before it gets finalized so it’s difficult to guess where it ends up. For instance, giving an extra $2,500 tax credit for cars built by union workers seems absurd on its face. Though I DO think that capping the purchase price for eligibility would be an easy one to get bipartisan support on. Which is too bad because high priced EVs are usually early adopters of new technology (for instance, 800V) so it’s somewhat logical to keep the incentive in place for high priced EVs. Then again, this is Washington so logic is in short supply.
Looks like the bipartisan infrastructure bill agreed to today has no provisions for additional EV tax credits. For the time being, the $7,500 credit with no MSRP cap remains intact. Anybody else have any additional knowledge or insight to add or contradict?

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
Looks like the bipartisan infrastructure bill agreed to today has no provisions for additional EV tax credits. For the time being, the $7,500 credit with no MSRP cap remains intact. Anybody else have any additional knowledge or insight to add or contradict?
Hoping that is the way it stays. My CT is scheduled to arrive in Sept..

Reactions: cfp

SeanY

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordering 2021 Taycan RWD
Country flag
The US 2002 RWD Taycan price jumps to $82700. Not sure what Porsche added to the default configuration.

Rayo2703

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Would be stoked I didn’t wait if those were the only upgrades for 2022
My Porsche Dealer told me it will only be updated here (UK) in September to the 2022 version but the current configurator has the self park option.

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I got an updated 2022 4S price from my SA and it came down by $100 - folding mirror option added to premium pack for an additional cost of $230, while adding it separately was $330

Artman

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
I got an updated 2022 4S price from my SA and it came down by $100 - folding mirror option added to premium pack for an additional cost of $230, while adding it separately was $330
I price reduction??? Unheard of!
Sponsored