ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
This bike carrier for the Taycan Cross Turismo is an amazing piece of German Engineering.

Has lights and a an extended license plate.

The Porsche Tequipment Rear Bicycle Carrier
Porsche
Sponsored

Artman

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
With 60kg or 132lbs max payload, I would think a nice weather proof trunk could be strapped down too. No need for rails unless you need a bike transport AND extra traveling storage. No?

Artman

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
With 60kg or 132lbs max payload, I would think a nice weather proof trunk could be strapped down too. No need for rails unless you need a bike transport AND extra traveling storage. No?
My wife only weighs 110lbs. :devil:

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
It's not that slick - Thule (trailer hitch) model also tilts etc and has been around for some years. I suspect this is a Thule design also. Still hacked off that an electric tow hitch can't be installed on the Taycan rather than this thing. Had hoped the Cross Turismo would have offered that but sadly not.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
It's not that slick - Thule (trailer hitch) model also tilts etc and has been around for some years. I suspect this is a Thule design also. Still hacked off that an electric tow hitch can't be installed on the Taycan rather than this thing. Had hoped the Cross Turismo would have offered that but sadly not.
Yep nice piece of kit but I had the all most identical setup on my 2011 BMW sport wagon (forget manufacturer but they made the same units for Audi and BMW etc - I had it shipped over from the UK) - tilt, electric hook-up and flip out brake/blinker lights etc etc - still actually have one in the garage! All that said I’ll def still buy this for my build - a little OTT but love the deign and utility. ;)

philbur

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 911 C2 (993), 2015 Cayenne S, 1978 VW Bus
Country flag
I need a 2" hitch adaptor using both tubes and something connecting together in the middle. should be something easy to build out. I want to attach my current 1up bike rack to our Taycan Wagon.

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
I need a 2" hitch adaptor using both tubes and something connecting together in the middle. should be something easy to build out. I want to attach my current 1up bike rack to our Taycan Wagon.
I also have a 1up rack that I love. Your idea is great, hope there is a way to figure it out. Coming up with using both tubes is most likely to be the biggest issue. Let's stay in touch on this.

911GP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Volcano Grey
Country flag
Given that this system attaches to the chassis, it is a shame they didn't make this available for the regular Taycan coupe.

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
Anyone gotten the bike carrier yet? I see it is listed for sale several places in the US.
Sponsored