Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Picked up yesterday

6DE4172B-375D-4600-A18D-18DE818A1163.jpeg
Congrats on your new car! Is that Jet black metallic rims or High Gloss black? I can't decide between the 2 at the moment for my car. Also slightly considering painting it neptune blue but don't think it'll match the carbon fiber body style i'm getting on it.

Craig

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Congrats on your new car! Is that Jet black metallic rims or High Gloss black? I can't decide between the 2 at the moment for my car. Also slightly considering painting it neptune blue but don't think it'll match the carbon fiber body style i'm getting on it.
Thanks, I’m really happy with the configuration and colours.
They are high gloss, along with the brake calipers.

Guy A

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, BMW X7
Country flag
Hello,

As you can see in my other post I received my Neptune Turbo yesterday. I have to share that the web and this forum don't give this color justice. Although on the other hand maybe it's a good thing cause otherwise we would see much more of them on our streets and the uniqueness would fade much faster.

I personally had a very hard time sticking to this color all through my order because of the uncertainty of what it looks like in real life and all the other users going for other colours.

I started my journey building the car in both Crayon and Ice Grey. I then went to a local dealer who recommended me Neptune saying she saw this color in real life and that it's the best one.

Playing with the configurator and building it in Neptune felt like some of the options Porsche had available for the Taycan were put there to fit Neptune (the obvious ones being the blue lights and the Blue Porsche on the rear). Also for me personally as I am involved business wise with developing EV infrastructure, I felt that this color represents best that change from combustion engines to fully Electric - as after all Electricity is BLUE!

The tricky part was the interior, choosing a color that goes well with Neptune. But even here I feel like I chose one of the better matching options in Blackberry as Neptune has a bit of Purplish to it.

I was very close to changing the color to Gentian Blue at one point and I'm over the moon for sticking with my original choice until the end.

This car in Neptune Blue is breathtaking. I drove it to the car wash yesterday right away and 2 guys with very fancy cars came over and complemented me on it. I love that it's so unique, especially here in Moscow where most of the cars are black and suddenly there is me with my Neptune gliding in...

Sooo, if you are having this initial feeling like I did that Neptune is the color to go with but still you have doubts because of it being a new color and it being not as popular as the other colours - don't!!! Go for it and you will surely be as happy with your choice as I am right now.

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club WhatsApp Image 2021-07-10 at 00.53.48

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club WhatsApp Image 2021-07-10 at 00.53.49-2

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club WhatsApp Image 2021-07-10 at 00.53.49

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club WhatsApp Image 2021-07-10 at 00.53.50-2

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club WhatsApp Image 2021-07-10 at 00.53.50

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS E-Tron GT, VW ID.4 Pro
Country flag
Hello,

As you can see in my other post I received my Neptune Turbo yesterday. I have to share that the web and this forum don't give this color justice. Although on the other hand maybe it's a good thing cause otherwise we would see much more of them on our streets and the uniqueness would fade much faster.

I personally had a very hard time sticking to this color all through my order because of the uncertainty of what it looks like in real life and all the other users going for other colours.

I started my journey building the car in both Crayon and Ice Grey. I then went to a local dealer who recommended me Neptune saying she saw this color in real life and that it's the best one.

Playing with the configurator and building it in Neptune felt like some of the options Porsche had available for the Taycan were put there to fit Neptune (the obvious ones being the blue lights and the Blue Porsche on the rear). Also for me personally as I am involved business wise with developing EV infrastructure, I felt that this color represents best that change from combustion engines to fully Electric - as after all Electricity is BLUE!

The tricky part was the interior, choosing a color that goes well with Neptune. But even here I feel like I chose one of the better matching options in Blackberry as Neptune has a bit of Purplish to it.

I was very close to changing the color to Gentian Blue at one point and I'm over the moon for sticking with my original choice until the end.

This car in Neptune Blue is breathtaking. I drove it to the car wash yesterday right away and 2 guys with very fancy cars came over and complemented me on it. I love that it's so unique, especially here in Moscow where most of the cars are black and suddenly there is me with my Neptune gliding in...

Sooo, if you are having this initial feeling like I did that Neptune is the color to go with but still you have doubts because of it being a new color and it being not as popular as the other colours - don't!!! Go for it and you will surely be as happy with your choice as I am right now.

WhatsApp Image 2021-07-10 at 00.53.48.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-07-10 at 00.53.49-2.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-07-10 at 00.53.49.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-07-10 at 00.53.50-2.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-07-10 at 00.53.50.jpeg
It's beautiful!
Can you please post pictures of the interior?

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Is the blue That different in the bright sun or is it just what the camera picks up?
In this picture it resembles a slightly darker shade of Mexico or Riviera Blue, in less lighting it looks completely different

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club Porsche-911-GT3-1c

Neptune

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Is the blue That different in the bright sun or is it just what the camera picks up?
In this picture it resembles a slightly darker shade of Mexico or Riviera Blue, in less lighting it looks completely different

Porsche-911-GT3-1c.jpg
Yes it is, that's why I love this colour. In normal light its quite conservative but in the sun it pops and is completey different.

RCorsa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TTS, F8, Urus S , Raptor R, X5, Tesla M3P
Country flag
Here is mine in the sun versus a voodoo blue 918 as I’m considering PTS for a 2022. I think those photos above are camera related as my car never looks like that.

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club F6298B7D-0BB5-424F-A06A-2F96DF15B8DC

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club 97EBF4AB-8341-4F5C-8D27-8DA83F298AFC

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Here is mine in the sun versus a voodoo blue 918 as I’m considering PTS for a 2022. I think those photos above are camera related as my car never looks like that.

F6298B7D-0BB5-424F-A06A-2F96DF15B8DC.jpeg

97EBF4AB-8341-4F5C-8D27-8DA83F298AFC.jpeg
Yes, the Neptune is very different depending on lighting.
The picture of your Taycan is more accurate

The sample PTS colors didn't have a Neptune to compare it to, but you will see the Voodoo Blue at the top of the colors I circled

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club 20210720_124934

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
I wish Oslo Blue was a Taycan colour. Very close to PTS’ing it.

McNasty

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Has anyone seen or gotten the Neptune Blue in a matte wrap? I saw a Gentian Blue with a stealth/matte wrap and it's gorgeous. I am having a hard time picturing if it would look good with the Neptune Blue.

MTGBUK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi SQ7, Turbo S CT (Received :)
Country flag
Got a Carmine Red CT on order but the Mrs wants a Carmine red Macan so thinking of changing to Neptune blue.

Any chance someone has any pics of their neptune blue at night possibly raw without any filters?
Sponsored