CT owners thoughts?

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
as previous poster said, amber is a US requirement. However, it’s $130 part for the clear markers and a 5 minute diy job.
Def want to swap out the amber on mine - is that part via Porsche or another parts dealer her win US? Thx.
Sponsored

Braveheart

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S on order, Cayenne, Audi Q3 Sportback, Mazda MX5/Miata
Country flag
its definitely tight, my dog isn't big. very medium

Beautiful dog
The car is not too bad either ?
Congratulations
Let us know your first impressions

IMG_3158.jpeg
IMG_3161.jpeg

IMG_3162.jpeg

OP
OP

RobbieRed

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan cross tourismo
Country flag
I just picked mine up today. Dolomite 4s.
  • 1E8FBA78-F340-46AB-9FE8-A58351B63AD7.jpeg
    8B38D17F-4FDC-4731-ABDA-1549C2B624B5.jpeg
    FC6DB7A7-DA14-43AC-BF29-2693090C5DE5.jpeg
    Love the car and the way it drives.
  • the interior is great, the seats are super comfortable, I have 18 ways.
  • cargo area is smaller than what I was hoping for but I will make some adjustments and make do. But my 45 lb dog can’t sit up straight in the cargo he’ll have to sit in the back seat.
  • i have the performance pack and even with rear wheel steer it doesn’t behave the same as with the 911. you can feel the weight and momentum of the battery push the car straight even as you corner.
only thing I would say is if it’s an around town car, which this is for me. The 4s is great. If its your only car and you need a bit more thrill I probably would spring for the turbo or turbo s.
That looks awesome, congratulations!
So pleased with my choice of dolomite having seen yours - wanted something classy and understated and I think yours strikes just the right balance.

faroutinNM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan Turbo, '05 MINI Cooper S
Country flag

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Here's where I and many others on taycanforum got ours:

https://www.suncoastparts.com/product/pkclear9j1.html

You can read a lot of advice about the install for them on this forum.
Thx and indeed had already discovered this business since posting - have a call into them in regards whether the CT's plastic rims result in a slightly different side marker to that for the sedan (it seems to stick out more proudly to be trim with the plastic wheel arch covers on the CT) - hopefully not and a minor adjustment or else might be waiting on part development/sales

faroutinNM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thx and indeed had already discovered this business since posting - have a call into them in regards whether the CT's plastic rims result in a slightly different side marker to that for the sedan (it seems to stick out more proudly to be trim with the plastic wheel arch covers on the CT) - hopefully not and a minor adjustment or else might be waiting on part development/sales
I happened to check the listing at suncoastparts.com for the Taycan vs the Taycan CT side marker, and it appears to be the identical part for both. Still, it might be good to get any advice that Suncoast can offer, though!

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I happened to check the listing at suncoastparts.com for the Taycan vs the Taycan CT side marker, and it appears to be the identical part for both. Still, it might be good to get any advice that Suncoast can offer, though!
Their site has now been updated after my query :). The side markers are indeed different to the sedan and you now have the choice between sedan and wagon or Turismo.

faroutinNM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Their site has now been updated after my query :). The side markers are indeed different to the sedan and you now have the choice between sedan and wagon or Turismo.
Good job getting them aware of the situation in their web shop.